Who we are?
We are Lobster Ink - a SaaS platform that helps some of the world’s most influential businesses improve their operational performance through digital training and self-audit. Our global team of 150+ Lobsters develops award-winning digital solutions and produces industry-recognized training content to improve performance of over 1 million+ employees across 200 countries.
We work with the biggest names in hospitality - our client list includes the likes of Marriott International, Hilton Worldwide, Waitrose and Partners, and Dubai Tourism. We’re also proud to be part of Ecolab, the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies. As our client list grows, so does our need for exceptional individuals to join our teams in Amsterdam, Cape Town, Washington, and the world. This is where you come in.
What will you do?
- This role requires a dynamic, driven, problem solving leader who will partner with the Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer to drive key strategic talent priorities which mainly includes attraction, engagement, development and retention of tech talent (roughly 50 employees) based in Amsterdam.
- If you enjoy attracting and recruiting tech talent from all around the globe from Junior level to VP level in tech and product, you will be able to make a huge impact here to support our growth strategy. We do all our recruitment in-house and given the competitive landscape in tech, this will require innovation and forward thinking to keep us relevant and find the right Lobster tribe to drive our vision.
- Furthermore if you enjoy talent management`, career planning, succession planning and developing teams so they fulfil their true potential and also stay up to date with the necessary skills, this will really challenge you in a good way. From agile coaching to developing a learning and development strategy for tech and product to day to day execution. We need to continuous learn and grow.
- We are big on engagement, so in this role you will have to drive engagement so our Lobsters perform at their optimum. This includes everything from focusing on engagement metrics, culture, bringing fun into the business, managing relationships, managing the office vibe, making sure they have the tools to do their work and that they keep learning!
Who are you?
- In essence if you enjoy technology, data, HR, innovation, driving change, building and shaping a culture and partnering with key tech leaders, this role is for you. You will have freedom and autonomy in this role, so use it wisely.
- To succeed in this role, you need 3-5 years experience in a tech company having worked and partnered with senior leadership in the business as a mid to senior HR person. In-house tech recruitment is also key and any talent management experience/exposure is important. Relevant HR qualification will be advantageous.
- We operate like an entrepreneurial start up, but we also for part of a global fortune 200 company and thus being able to thrive in both worlds is key. You will have massive career opportunity for growth given we form part of Ecolab.
To be an A player at Lobster Ink you need to embody the following attributes:
- Brave: At Lobster being brave means that you have the internal drive to progress the boundaries of your own capability, the courage to explore uncharted territory, and by expanding your perspective and stretching your capacity.
- Caring: To care means to listen, communicate, understand, dovetail, call out accountability and act in respect.
- Tenacious: At Lobster, we are relentless in the pursuit of our goals. We learn from setbacks, remain focused and never resign to mediocrity.
- Inventive: At Lobster, we believe that inventive willpower is a renewable resource that breeds when it's shared. Our solutions push past complexity and strive for simplicity.
- Purposeful: At Lobster, we act with intent. We are goal-oriented and experiment in a measured way to learn through experience. We are committed to continuous, iterative improvement for our customers and ourselves.
Together we remain humble but never the same. Distinctly Lobster.
*** Recruitment agencies will not be used for this vacancy.