LoanStreet is the first fully integrated online marketplace that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and scaling loan trading for credit unions, banks and direct lenders. Our mission is to provide the most efficient, transparent and robust tools for financial institutions of all sizes to manage their balance sheets, connect with partners and effectively share risk. With over 1300+ institutions on our platform, we are a Series B company, with global investors that include Portage (Sagard), Third Prime and Arbor Ventures.
Does This Sound Like You?
We’re looking for someone who is excited about helping us as we transform the commercial lending industry. Someone who combines humility and brilliance and considers kindness a core part of who they are. Someone who wants to join a vibrant team of smart, multi-talented people who enjoy hiking or bowling together as much as they do working together on a new feature.
The Senior Product Manager at LoanStreet is an expansive position. Not only does this role involve the core duties of a product manager (managing throughout the product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the vision, and working closely with designers and engineers to deliver winning outcomes), but also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. At LoanStreet, Product has a deeply collaborative relationship with Engineering, allowing us to make holistic products that are customer centric and best in class. The base compensation range is between $140K -$175K.
- Manage product end-to-end, from concept through development, release, launch and ongoing customer success.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, senior management, product owners and the product team to develop the strategy and roadmap while aligning with overall product and organizational goals.
- Uncover, understand and prioritize customer needs and translate them into product requirements via engagement with clients and stakeholders.
- Oversee development of requirements, user stories and software specifications into concrete deliverables, including design, development, testing, and deployment of the product.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful launches and continued client satisfaction.
- Contribute to product training materials and conduct demonstrations internally and for clients.
- Assess and address business and/or technical risks.
- Produce, measure and report on KPIs that measure product impact and success.
- Develop relationships with key clients to facilitate the team’s ability to gather feedback and generate insights.
- Participate in sprint planning and execution including daily standups, weekly business reviews, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Act as a mentor to other product team members, providing guidance and feedback on a regular basis and helping to build and grow a strong team.
- Alongside our Head of Product Management and the rest of the product leadership team you’ll play a key role in hiring, coaching, and mentoring our growing team of product managers.
- This role is expected to support 2+ direct reports within an agreed onboarding period.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
- Attentiveness to managing and adhering to agreed upon processes.
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys and facilitates collaboration with cross-functional peers and other key stakeholders to design and execute against the evolving business needs.
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal.
- Always looking for win-win solutions.
- Have an interest in management but want to continue owning product decisions.
- B.S./B.A. in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, 10+ years professional experience overall.
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products.
- Experience in distilling customer needs into business and product requirements that are readily leveraged by design and engineering teams.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and manage risks and tradeoffs.
- Experience managing teams using agile/scrum methodologies.
- Have managed direct reports and helped Product Managers advance in their careers.
- Experience in Enterprise, B2B and/or regulated software product environments. Exposure to startups, fintech or financial services are a plus.
- Teamwork: Collaboration counts. Our employees work together to create an efficient and effective environment that entices and engages.
- Curiosity: The more we know. Our employees share a relentless inquisitiveness and enjoy solving complex problems for our clients.
- Grit: Unstoppable perseverance. Our employees are determined to deliver results for our clients. They’re dependable and passionate about their work.
- Ownership: Take charge. Our employees take initiative to bring positive results and take accountability for their projects.
- Individuality: Your voice matters. Contributing unique ideas and fresh perspectives helps us achieve our full potential.
- Empathy: Perspective is paramount. Our employees read the room, respond respectfully and think critically about what they say and how they say it.
- Aetna and Metlife Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (some monthly premiums 100% paid for by the company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly commuter benefits
- FSA/HSA plans
- Free yearly memberships to OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, Teladoc, and Talkspace
- $15 monthly credit toward ClassPass subscription
- $1500 yearly professional development stipend