Come build the data and analytics tools that will help real people live measurably better lives. As a key part of our client analytics team, you’ll work with cutting-edge data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms to empower client-facing teams with the tools that enhance and reinforce Livongo’s value proposition. Your contributions will drive growth and client retention, while providing a better way for Livongo members to manage chronic health conditions.
The client analytics effort within Data Science at Livongo works closely client success teams
and product management to analyze, draw insights and tell stories rooted in data for our rapidly scaling roster of clients. This is an opportunity to use technical rigor to apply data science and analytics insights to real-world problems.
You’ll work with SQL, R, Python, Tableau and other technologies to deliver impactful analyses, dashboards and visualizations. Collaborating closely with data scientists, engineers, PMs and clinical researchers, you’ll help us transform the healthcare industry with innovative, highly-effective products.
- Partner with sales and customer-success teams to accelerate Livongo’s growth with new commercial prospects as well as existing clients
- Analyze trends, develop insights and visualizations to win new business and retain clients
- Proactively develop dashboards, documentation and train customer success on how to optimally use and talk about the data
- Collaborate closely with other analysts, data scientists, engineers, PMs and clinical researchers on product builds, analytical tools, data quality, metric definition and analytical rigor
- Strong experience with SQL and either R or Python. Expected to write good quality, maintainable code and create engineering practices within the team that support both exploratory analyses and scalable, maintainable code based on project needs
- Strong critical thinking. Knowing what questions to ask and how interpret loose direction on analytical projects
- Compelling storytelling through visualizations and data, getting your point across and keeping your audience engaged
- Healthy curiosity. Willingness to learn new platforms and tools, as well as propose and help teams adopt new tools. Interest in relevant innovation in academic and industry trends and improving data quality and analytic rigor
- Good prioritization instincts and ability to manage concurrent projects. Active listener, driven to build a world-class analytics organization in a rapidly scaling, high-growth company
- BS degree in a quantitative field with 2 years+ experience in a data science role.
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. With our growing member base of over 200,000 people with chronic conditions, your work can truly improve lives on a national scale.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.