At Teladoc Health, we’re transforming the health and lives of people with chronic conditions and shaping the future of consumer healthcare. We’re seeing incredible growth and are seeking motivated individuals to join us in accelerating our scale and impact.
As Member Marketing Manager - Medicare, you’ll be responsible for driving member value, engagement, and retention for our Medicare and 65+ populations. These groups represent a large and influential growth area for Livongo with significant untapped potential. Your efforts will directly influence the lives and health of our members and contribute to groundbreaking innovation in chronic condition management.
Tap into your ability to understand and design for a consumer segment with a unique and challenging set of attributes, ideally drawing from your existing experience with Medicare. As you do, you’ll partner with a broad cross-functional team to bring targeted initiatives to life with health plans and their members.
If you want to play a leading role in shaping and improving the consumer healthcare experience for Medicare members, we’d love to hear from you.
- Own member engagement and retention for Teladoc Health’s Medicare population
- Develop the member marketing strategy and approach, drawing from data and insights
- Partner with a broad team of cross-functional partners to tap into this huge market opportunity and drive growth among health plans and their members
- Design compelling and tailored consumer marketing campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of the Medicare and 65+ audience and champion their interests internally and through the initiatives you drive
- Partner with a diverse team of creative and operations partners to bring campaigns to life
- Move key business metrics by taking an agile and data-driven experimental approach; design and execute experiments to test key hypotheses
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing, product, or strategy role at a consumer or healthcare company
- Experience designing and launching successful consumer products or campaigns, ideally for a Medicare and/or 65+ audience
- Experience developing and implementing strategies
- Experience owning business metrics and driving performance
- The ability to form trust-based relationships with a diverse team of cross-functional partners
- A strong data orientation, including a knack for analyzing data and extracting insights
- A systems thinking mindset and the ability to connect the dots across contexts and data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for Teladoc Health’s mission
- A 4-year college degree
Impress us even more
- Experience with Medicare and/or health plans
- Experience in digital health
- SQL proficiency
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.