At Livongo, we’re transforming the health and lives of people with chronic conditions and shaping the future of consumer healthcare. We’re seeing incredible growth and are seeking motivated individuals to join us in accelerating our scale and impact.
As Member Marketing Manager - Medicare, you’ll be responsible for driving member value, engagement, and retention for our Medicare and 65+ populations. These groups represent a large and influential growth area for Livongo with significant untapped potential. Your efforts will directly influence the lives and health of our members and contribute to groundbreaking innovation in chronic condition management.
Tap into your ability to understand and design for a consumer segment with a unique and challenging set of attributes, ideally drawing from your existing experience with Medicare. As you do, you’ll partner with a broad cross-functional team to bring targeted initiatives to life with health plans and their members.
If you want to play a leading role in shaping and improving the consumer healthcare experience for Medicare members, we’d love to hear from you.
- Own member engagement and retention for Livongo’s Medicare population
- Develop the member marketing strategy and approach, drawing from data and insights
- Partner with a broad team of cross-functional partners to tap into this huge market opportunity and drive growth among health plans and their members
- Design compelling and tailored consumer marketing campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of the Medicare and 65+ audience and champion their interests internally and through the initiatives you drive
- Partner with a diverse team of creative and operations partners to bring campaigns to life
- Move key business metrics by taking an agile and data-driven experimental approach; design and execute experiments to test key hypotheses
A successful candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing, product, or strategy role at a consumer or healthcare company
- Experience designing and launching successful consumer products or campaigns, ideally for a Medicare and/or 65+ audience
- Experience developing and implementing strategies
- Experience owning business metrics and driving performance
- The ability to form trust-based relationships with a diverse team of cross-functional partners
- A strong data orientation, including a knack for analyzing data and extracting insights
- A systems thinking mindset and the ability to connect the dots across contexts and data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for Livongo’s mission
- A 4-year college degree
Impress us even more
- Experience with Medicare and/or health plans
- Experience in digital health
- SQL proficiency
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. With our growing member base of over 200,000 people with chronic conditions, your work can truly improve lives on a national scale.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.