This is downstream marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. It's innovative and awesome and rich with opportunity. If you love to create, brainstorm, collaborate and produce, come talk; let’s wow each other. We value diversity, creativity and a fresh perspective.
In your role as Marketing Manager, Product you’ll be responsible for the commercial success of Livongo’s products in the marketplace. This is your chance to stretch your wings in two directions, partnering with the product team to developing the downstream positioning and content for the launch of new products and the customer-facing side, working with our Sales teams to positioning our products after launch. You’ll identify market needs and prospects buying behaviors to create compelling stories, clinical differentiation, and beautiful content to optimize product capabilities, features, and messaging.
This position offers creativity and personal gratification during a time of explosive growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you not only build Livongo’s reach and brand, but also empower people with chronic and behavioral conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Sales, Content, and In-house Design to develop all new and current product content for downstream marketing and sales enablement
- Optimize product value proposition by determining positioning and messaging and unique written and visual storytelling
- Conduct market analysis, both primary and secondary research, and synthesize client and member feedback in collaboration with Livongo’s cross-functional teams to support the above activities
- Work with Sales in the field to master the voice of the customer, competitive positioning, and the needs of the sales team to energize market differentiation and rapid revenue growth
- Manage new product commercialization and monitor health of product launches, providing regular updates to executive stakeholders
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives.
- Represent Channel Marketing as a strategic asset for Livongo and our clients
- Continuously innovate our approach to Channel Marketing
- Inspire client confidence in Livongo B2B marketing expertise and analytics
- Minimum of 5 years marketing project planning and execution experience required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism
- Digital Healthcare and/or Health Services industry experience
- Exceptional marketing skills in areas such as product positioning, clinical differentiation, storytelling, and visual impact.
- Strong communication skills that facilitate presenting and communicating information in a clear and compelling manner
- A self-starter with a can-do/entrepreneurial, impact-driven and accountable mindset who can also work well in a team-focused, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity: the ability to see and explore new possibilities
- Energy and flexibility for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Requires professionalism, diplomacy, organization, creativity, and ability to manage multiple project requests simultaneously in a timely manner, as well as the ability to work with all levels of management
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- A sense of humor is a must
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. With our growing member base of over 200,000 people with chronic conditions, your work can truly improve lives on a national scale.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.