Here at Livongo we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. This is your chance to make your mark in a red-hot, cutting-edge field, with breakthrough solutions for preventing and managing chronic health conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. If you’re a successful marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you. We value diversity, creativity and a fresh perspective.
In your role as Marketing Director, Medicare, you will lead the go-to-market strategy and execution in the pursuit to explode our Medicare market share. You will be a leader on our innovative Health Services team, collaborating with Sales, Strategy and Marketing teams to advance our new business acquisition and client expansions. A variety of marketing channels and deployed and awaiting your expertise and new ideas and proven results. You’ll collaborate with Sales, Channel Marketing, Product, Data Science, Strategy, and Client Success to capitalize on growth opportunities and achieve departmental goals. Ultimately your efforts will increase new logo acquisition and current client expansions, thus directly impacting Livongo’s top line.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success include analytical and strategic thinking, communications skills and a knack for storytelling, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to manage projects with flexibility and agility. The ability to form trust-based relationships in matrix environment is also key. A great candidate also has a flexible mindset and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. He/she can take guidance and run with multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome
This position offers personal gratification and growth during a milestone period in our company history. Lead and shine, while you not only build Livongo’s reach and brand, but also empower people with chronic and behavioral conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Lead go-to-market strategy to drive new client acquisition and client expansions.
- Develop, Implement and manage marketing strategy, content development, and campaign execution through a variety of channels, targeting the Medicare market.
- Translate proven commercial Medicare experience into new and innovative approaches to identify and capitalize on opportunities for revenue growth.
- Collaborate closely with Health Services leadership, Sales, Clinical, Data Science, Product Marketing, and Brand on strategy and business growth.
- Identify and build business cases for new products through market analysis, client/member feedback, and internal cross-functional collaboration.
- Partner with the Insights team to perform research and glean insights and identify new growth opportunities
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives.
- Build a strategy as an individual contributor and then implement recruiting to build a startup team to grow Medicare business
- Represent Channel Marketing as a strategic asset for Livongo and our clients
- Continuously innovate our approach to Channel Marketing
- Inspire client confidence in Livongo B2B marketing expertise and analytics
- Articulate the value proposition of Livongo’s products and position them to compete effectively in the marketplace
- 10+ years’ B2B marketing experience coupled with leadership
- Subject matter expertise knowledge of Medicare
- Specific experience in B2B marketing with a technology or digital health company
- A track record of entering new markets, obtaining net new logos, and capturing market share
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with fluid objectives and priorities
- Exceptional marketing skills in areas such as: customer understanding, consumer empathy, value proposition, thought leadership, storytelling, demand generation, and sales enablement
- Strong communication skills that facilitate presenting and communicating information in a clear and compelling manner
- Intellectual curiosity: the ability to see the possibilities and willingness to experiment in order to learn
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- A passion for Livongo solutions and mission
- MBA preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related degree
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.