Apply your creative and strategic skills to help grow our member base through personalized, relevant, inspiring content communications.
In your role as Content Strategist, you’ll pair editorial mastery with a keen knack for user acquisition to help grow our member base. To accomplish these results, you’ll partner with our Growth Marketing team to create impactful communications across multiple channels, products, and health conditions.
From Day 1, your creativity and digital content expertise will greatly influence potential members’ experience with Livongo and help Livongo expand our cutting-edge health solutions into new chronic conditions and business markets.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned and collaborative content marketer, writer, and editor who will actively shape our growth strategy and content roadmap. We’re looking for someone who’s both a strategic thinker and a hands-on-doer. You’ll deftly whip up copy and shepherd assets through the creative process, while also maintaining our brand, managing freelancers, and editing work from other contributors. This is a highly cross-functional role, in which you’ll partner closely with our Growth Marketing team, as well as Design and Clinical, on a variety of initiatives. This role reports to the Director of Member Content for Engagement and Growth. This role can be based in Mountain View, San Francisco, Chicago, Denver, or remote.
If you’re ready to help us lead our members on an inspiring and personalized journey to better health, we’d love to meet you!
- Develop content for enrollment marketing campaigns, including enrollment email journeys, landing pages, direct mail, premium incentives.
- Develop seasonal editorial content to support enrollment marketing strategies, including articles, digital guides, infographics, etc.
- Simultaneously manage multiple copy and content projects.
- Cultivate and oversee a growing team of freelance writers, designers, and editors.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone.
- Keep up-to-date with messaging trends and best-practices for email and other marketing communications.
Our successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of digital content experience, with at least 2 years marketing copywriting experience
- Exceptional copywriting and editing capabilities, with a strong copywriting portfolio and the ability to distill complex marketing messages into clear, persuasive copy
- Strong organization and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task through various stages of content creation while meeting deadlines
- A proactive work ethic, with exceptional people skills and a positive attitude
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly collaborative environment, with the flexibility to respond to changing business needs, priorities, and direction
- Passion for making a positive impact in people’s lives
- Experience in behavioral health content or marketing a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, journalism, communications or a similar field, from an accredited four-year university
- Link to your writing portfolio
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.