Your leadership, marketing and data analytics skills will shine as our Marketing Automation Manager. In this critical role you’ll help us drive member enrollment by designing, implementing, testing, launching and tracking marketing automation journeys and campaigns.
Collaborating cross-functionally with your team and other departments, you’ll develop the strategy for translating Livongo’s enrollment goals and company objectives into tangible and trackable journeys and campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Core attributes that will help ensure your success include adaptability, intellectual curiosity, and collaboration, analytical, communication, and project management skills.
This role gives you the opportunity to develop scalable journeys and infrastructure that are critical to the company’s growth, as part of a talented, spirited and diverse team. In the process, you’ll be helping to reach and assist the people who are at risk for or living with chronic health conditions. Improve lives, while building a great career for yourself in healthcare!
- Build marketing automation “journeys” using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Design, implement, test, launch and track results of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with other team members on campaign objectives and strategy, with a focus on new member enrollment
- Partner with the Engineering team on implementation plans, including defining and testing data flows to and from the marketing automation system
- Construct dashboards and reports that keep the team updated on campaign results and help us shape future activities
- Leverage analytics to refine and improve effective member outreach
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 5 years’ strategic and hands-on experience with marketing automation
- Proficiency with SQL and database analysis
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to oversee and manage many complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly-changing environment, meeting aggressive schedules
- A heartfelt drive to meet the health needs of Livongo’s diverse users
- Experience with and passion for teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- A passion for both giving and receiving feedback in an innovative teamwork environment
Impress us even more:
- com experience
- Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) experience
- Experience in a start-up environment
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.