Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Chicago, IL USA; Denver, CO, USA.
Here at Livongo we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. This is your chance to make your mark in a red-hot, cutting-edge field, with breakthrough solutions for preventing and managing chronic health conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. If you’re a marketing professional looking to expand your career, this is your opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting projects, in a highly creative, diverse, collaborative, and lively environment.
Due to our amazing growth rate, as Livongo revolutionizes the healthcare industry through digital technology and personalized care, we’re looking to hire a Growth Marketing Associate on a contract basis to join our dynamic Marketing teams. Your specific placement and project responsibilities will depend on your own personal skills, experience and interests. Regardless of your team placement, you’ll be leading or collaborating on key creative projects that will facilitate Livongo’s ability to meet our high-level growth and expansion objectives.
- Segment and identify campaign audiences for optimized targeting
- Provide management with recommendations on strategies, roadmaps, and operating plans for client communications
- Build excitement over Livongo advancements, both internally and externally
- As needed, conduct market research, documenting industry trends, customer segments, competitors, operational factors and other relevant information
- Cultivate new ideas that directly correlate to specific market needs
- Provide content input and implementation management for creation of materials related to campaigns, promotions, product collateral, meeting materials, customer emails, etc.
- Coordinate and support marketing events and meetings
- Gather input, create, format, and edit presentation slides
- Use internal systems to track campaign performance and update dashboards
- Effectively communicate with internal teams on campaign execution
- Manage travel plans for marketing events
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Growth Marketing role
- A track record of successfully managing and executing on a variety of projects
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and lead marketing discussions with clients
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation
- A strong drive for flawless execution and delivery
- A natural tendency to create order from chaos
- Resourcefulness, creativity and drive
- The ability to thrive in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Impress us even more:
- Experience working according to HIPAA guidelines in a regulated environment
- Experience using a system like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Hubspot, Eloqua, SilverPop, or Marketo
- A Bachelor's degree
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.