As our Solution Sales Consultant for Behavioral Health on the Whole Person team you will support sales and market expansion of our behavioral health products as well as manage assigned relevant partnerships (as assigned). This critical role ensures our sales team and our clients have full detail on our Behavioral Health suite of products in order to drive sales and impact member product utilization. You will collaborate extensively with our sales, marketing, product, business development, and client success teams in this role. Ultimately, your goal will be to educate and drive awareness of product features, capabilities, and outcomes in order to drive meaningful growth for both Livongo and our partners.
- Drive growth of our Behavioral Health suite of solutions across the various segments Livongo serves
- Educate internal and external teams about Livongo’s behavioral health offerings
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales training to build product education material
- Review and enhance product-specific sales pitch slides and supporting materials
- Coordinate with field sales team on pipeline opportunities to ensure support is provided for strategic and impactful deals in each quarter
- Serve as dedicated partnership manage for assigned partners
- Work with the account contact to develop a communication launch plan and provide customized materials, leveraging templates created by the marketing team. Provide input on continual material improvements.
- Schedule and manage one-to-many account engagement events for all partners including monthly lunch n’ learn webinars, HR partner newsletters, and other account resources.
- Design and manage custom events and initiatives for enabled or strategic accounts
- Utilize Salesforce.com for all engagement documentation and reporting
- Conduct research on industry-leading employee engagement strategies and develop recommendations for continued improvement.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, and/or channel management
- Product management, sales training, and/or consulting experience
- Experience working with large employers, health systems, health plans, healthcare IT companies, PBMs, and benefits consultants
- The ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong motivation and initiative, with a passion for exceeding goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with the ability to convey compelling messages in small and large group settings, both in-person and remotely
- Strong project and account management skills
- Strong critical-thinking and analytical skills
- A strong sense of teamwork, with productive collaboration skills
- A B.S./B.A. degree
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.