Transform the health and lives of people with chronic conditions at one of the world’s leading digital health companies. Livongo’s breakthrough products, powered by AI and human-centered design, are seeing incredible traction, and we are seeking motivated individuals to join us in achieving our mission.
In your role as Senior Growth Marketing Associate, you’ll support Livongo Member value and retention, and help shape the Member experience. Your efforts will contribute toward overall Member engagement, satisfaction, and health outcomes, as well as directly impact Livongo’s bottom line. You’ll work on innovative projects as a full-stack marketer, partnering closely with our Marketing, Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Content teams to achieve business targets.
If you have a passion for designing delightful user experiences, strong strategic problem-solving skills, and an affinity for applying data and insights, we’d love to hear from you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to drive Member value, engagement, and retention
- Move key business metrics by taking an agile, data-driven experimental approach
- Design experiments to test key hypotheses, and closely track, analyze, and iterate on results
- Devise and execute innovative and delightful marketing campaigns, working with a diverse team of cross-functional partners to bring campaigns to life
- Develop deep Member empathy and be a champion for our Members internally and through the campaigns you design
- Bring a Member-centered and detail-oriented lens to implementing marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities and solutions for more efficient and scalable operations
- Continuously innovate upon our approach to Growth Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in a growth, consumer marketing, consumer product, or strategy and operations role
- Experience driving Member engagement and retention
- A strong motivation to drive impact and achieve targets
- The ability to execute end-to-end projects with excellence
- A bias toward experimentation and taking informed action
- A strong data orientation, including a knack for analyzing results, extracting insights, and making data-driven decisions
- The ability to connect the dots across contexts and data sets, including quantitative and qualitative data
- A creative and strategic approach to problem-solving
- The desire to challenge the status quo and think outside the box
- A professional presence and understanding of business best practices
- A knack for forming trust-based relationships with a diverse team of cross-functional partners
- The ability to influence teammates and other stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for Livongo’s mission
- A 4-year college degree
- Availability to work out of our Mountain View, CA office
Impress us even more
- SQL proficiency
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud exposure
- Consumer technology experience
- Digital health experience
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.