This is your chance to work with a leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. If you’re a seasoned professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Corporate FP&A and will be responsible for corporate financial modelling and assisting with key forecasting processes, like the 3-year and annual planning processes. This position requires a deep understanding of financial statement analysis, as this person will maintain the corporate financial model and key assumptions for the income statement, cash flow and balance sheet. This also includes working cross functionally to better understand key drivers and continuously improving internal processes and systems. This is an individual contributor role.
In addition, this person should understand corporate FP&A best practices as it relates to annual and strategic planning, and be prepared to implement those practices at Livongo. This person will also assist with strategic financial analysis, potentially including acquisitions, internal growth initiatives and/or competitive analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Senior Director to maintain corporate financial model, including 1-3 year outlook for income statement, cash flow and balance sheet; Maintain detail driver based model for all assumptions
- Help drive the annual and strategic planning processes; Drive best practices
- Drive continuous improvement on processes and tools by championing efforts cross-functionally and within the team
- Support analysis and reporting on strategic initiatives and other enterprise priorities with appropriate rigor and urgency
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another relevant field
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience with 3-statement financial modeling (e.g. investment banking, investing, finance at high-growth companies, consulting)
- Experience with owning and documenting key assumptions for income statement, cash flow and balance sheet
- Experience leading or helping to lead annual and/or strategic planning and best practices for the processes
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; Experience with forecast software such as Anaplan
- Experience architecting integrated models from scratch, in excel, or in other planning applications
- A highly analytical and inquisitive work style with a keen attention to detail – but also ability to see the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A strong passion for Livongo’s mission
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.