Come join Livongo at a hugely exciting milestone time in our company history. If you’re looking for new challenges and career growth in the healthcare operations field, this is an opportunity you don’t want to pass up. Here you can be part of something big, with the opportunity to actually make a difference in the lives of others.
In your role as Eligibility Specialist you’ll work on a key process within our business model, researching data and maintaining accuracy in our member database. You’ll resolve eligibility inquiries, partnering with other cross-functional departments and communicating key information in a timely manner. Your efforts will help us increase efficiencies and scalability as Livongo adds new members, products, and technical functionality.
We’re looking for a true go-getter with exceptional Excel and communication skills and the professional maturity to work productively under tight deadlines, especially on the last days of the month and each quarter. If you have an eye for detail and a natural drive for putting order to the world around you, we want to meet you! Apply today.
- Perform comprehensive research in multiple systems to verify accurate member eligibility
- Maintain accurate member eligibility status in our database
- Work with clients and partners to verify insurance coverage for all members
- Resolve eligibility inquiries and communicate outcomes to other departments while keeping to established timelines
- Take shifts enrolling Livongo members on the last day of the month/quarter (which could possibly fall on a weekend day)
- Review and correct eligibility data in our records, ensuring accuracy
- Resolve pending member registrations
- Reconcile reports and maintain eligibility status records in Excel
- Perform extensive data entry
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards for insurance verification
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures, and regulation, maintaining strict confidentiality
- Participate in special projects and provide ad hoc analytical eligibility support as needed
- Meet quality and performance standards for all eligibility projects
- Advanced Excel skills, with the demonstrated ability to write formulas, perform VLOOK pivot tables, etc.
- The ability to accurately calculate figures and reconcile accounts
- Knowledge of EDI 270/271 transactions and insurance eligibility verification
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with an affinity for teamwork
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills, with excellent attention to details
- Comfort and success working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A strong work ethic, resourcefulness and the motivation to succeed
- A proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues
- A college degree or equivalent real-world experience in a related field
Impress us even more
- Direct Livongo experience
- Experience working with insurance companies
- Familiarity with the Healthcare industry
- Previous experience working in the employee benefit, insurance or TPA space
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.