Contract to hire - come thrive in a dynamic, creative, collaborative environment at an industry leader that is rapidly transforming healthcare. This is an opportunity to be at the center of new business and product exploration at Livongo. Each of these explorations requires a combination of strong analysis, understanding of the clinical and market landscape, and the ability to execute. With a solid product and go-to-market solution in hand, we can confidently enter the market with a differentiated and competitive offering that expands the Livongo solution suite into a strategically important adjacency.
Strategy and Business Operations Senior Manager is part of a high impact, visible team that works closely with clinical, product and business leaders across the company. In this role, you will take complete ownership of projects/ programs from cradle to grave: business case, scope, cost, schedule, action cycles, risks, issues, decisions, interdependencies, and milestones. You will also be instrumental in framing long term strategy and growth goals for the organization, helping the company shape key initiatives to drive sustainable long term sources of revenue growth.
Typically, this role will primarily focus on one or two projects at a time and push them to maturity and then rotate to other strategic initiatives. This role will be a contract to hire for the right fit.
- Robust business plan development including assessing market size and opportunity and developing market entry strategies
- Lead development of product strategy and prioritized requirements collaborating closely with internal subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Partner with finance and product marketing to determine market entry price point and potential revenue
- Develop customer and go-to-market strategy, overseeing project implementation efforts for pilot clients
- Responsible for overall project management and day to day operations, delivering on key milestones and timelines
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making at all levels, including executive leadership
- Develop solutions that balance member needs, business constraints, and technical considerations across different surfaces (mobile, web, device, etc.)
- Travel up to 10% of each month
- 8+ years of in strategic roles via management consulting, strategy, business development, or similar function
- Effective in delivering results with measurable impact to the business
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, derive key insights, diagnose business issues and design hypothesis-driven strategy projects
- A driven, highly organized, a self-starter with the ability to collaborate and make decisions
- Capable of handling and organizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership and communication skills; well-versed with business and technical discussions
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer’s needs and priorities, as well as market trends, major players, industry challenges, and relevant products/technologies
- Passion for helping people with chronic conditions live better and healthier lives
- Commitment to deeply understanding the complex market that is the healthcare industry
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Nice to have:
- Both DTC and B2B product experience
- CDK a plus
- Experience in digital health or the healthcare industry
- Graduate degree in business, technology or healthcare-related field.
- Past collaboration with or product development for clinicians
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.