This is your chance to work for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. If you’re a seasoned professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity.
The Provider Market Development Vice President is responsible for advancing Livongo’s strategic vision and presence in the health system and provider markets. This role will identify market opportunities, develop and, execute on a strategic roadmap for growth, product development, and market expansion.
This role will be the senior leader responsible for the day to day activities for all Provider-related projects and initiatives. This role will work closely with both external and internal functions to identify and fill necessary gaps and services to deliver a seamless experience for our partners and clients. It reports to the Vice President, Health Services Segment and is an individual contributor.
- Development of a Go to Market Strategy and Opportunity Assessment
- Identify where we can leverage existing solutions and gaps/needs/funding to develop a full provider market product
- Grow the business unit by generating sales and market adoption
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a strategic roadmap for Livongo’s provider-oriented services and activities
- Build strategic relationships with senior leaders at provider organizations
- Partner with product development to identify gaps/needs
- Work closely with internal partners to deliver on expansion of services as laid out by the strategy, including but not limited to product, clinical, data science, implementation, reporting, legal and finance
- Support existing efforts in creating and managing a strategic vision for success and growth within health systems
- Maximize, drive and achieve revenue and margin goals while staying within the allocated budget
- Increase market adoption and share of business among providers and Health Systems
- Develop and implement internal processes to streamline implementation, provider health plan reporting services and ensure the seamless delivery of services
- Support external partners with the creation of partnership value proposition
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Proven track record of success working with Provider organizations to build/launch new services; health plan experience is a plus
- Consulting experience and/or strategy development experience
- 10+ years of complex strategic market development
- Product development and agile technology development experience
- Experience in a business-to-business environment- healthcare IT and services; preference for complex and strategic account management experience. Technology and/or professional services experience a plus
- Experience successfully navigating the health system ecosystem to drive growth
- Experience managing and selling in a regulated medical products environment
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills, in small and large group settings
- Strong project and account management skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with highly talented professionals
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and influence outcomes even without direct management oversight
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.