This is your chance to work for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. As the Senior Analyst, Finance Contracts this role is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative finance team for the right candidate with related experience.
You will be responsible for the billing and revenue recognition aspects of the contract to cash cycle by ensuring accurate and complete billing information within the Company’s financial systems. To be successful in this position, it is important that you are a detail-oriented, critical-thinking professional who is also results driven and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct second line review of contractual financial terms
- Ensure the key contracting and financial systems (SpringCM, SalesForce, Netsuite) accurately reflects the current and complete contract data
- Manage the proper coordination of various types of client agreements with accounting, legal, operations, and other departments as necessary to conform with auditing standards
- Responsible for system testing within all our key contracting and financial systems (SpringCM, SalesForce, Netsuite)
- Monitor and complete changes/updates to all client contracts prior to monthly billing
- Ensure accuracy and completeness in all billing transactions
- Work closely with internal customers to identify and resolve any business issues
- Analyze process workflows and business workflows and develop solutions to prevent delays, backlogs, inefficiencies and minimize internal control issues
- Other ad hoc reporting that may be needed by our auditors and finance organization
- 5-7 years of financial reporting experience
- Must have had experience in contracts, revenue and/or sales contract operations
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to read client contracts and financial terms that will have revenue recognition implications
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Possess skills in review, research, and audit
- Be a critical thinker with the ability to recognize and solve complex billing problems, independently
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SalesForce, and Netsuite. Experience using other tools is a plus
- Be flexible in working extra hours, specifically during the month-end close cycle
- College degree, Finance/Accounting emphasis preferred
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.