This is your chance to work for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. You can tale e a leadership role in the new age of healthcare, personally guiding Livongo clients as they help their employees achieve a higher level of health and well-being. In your role as Senior Product Manager, you’ll help fuel the enrollment growth, engagement, and retention of our member base, owning both the overarching product strategy and the tactical details of new product initiatives. Your products will ensure an exceptional experience for Livongo members -- from initial launch through ongoing product delivery.
We’re looking for a Product leader with a keen member/patient focus, along with strong technical software understanding and a desire (and proven ability) to rapidly deliver results at scale. Livongo fosters a high-energy, quick-moving, collaborative environment, where a team player with nimbleness and adaptability fits in beautifully.
- Define prioritization and delivery of additional features across the entire Livongo chronic condition platform
- Create an environment in which customer happiness, employee happiness and company goals intersect and flourish
- Serve as an internal and external expert on the full picture for Members Products, including performance, competitive analysis, market positioning, member needs, and features.
- Quickly develop strong and effective relationships with colleagues, especially in Product Marketing, Clinical, Commercial, and Product Delivery
- Develop solutions that balance member needs, business constraints, and technical considerations across different surfaces (mobile, web, device, etc.)
- Clearly articulate your design rationale and concepts, and defend your position with research and user-centered process
- Uncover and decode the latent and unmet needs of our users, successfully converting their needs into our solutions
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with progressively increasing responsibility
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences; proven ability to provide the voice of the customer
- Proven success developing and implementing product strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail
- A metrics-driven approach, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
- Experience working closely with a diverse set of cross-functional teams and SMEs
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- A desire to learn and share knowledge
- Comfort and productivity with business travel
- S in Computer Science (or related discipline)
- Experience leveraging machine learning to drive business results.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or a similarly regulated environment
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.