Be on the front lines every day as a trusted advisor for our clients. Part coach, analyst, strategic advisor, project manager, and product expert, you are continually focused on helping our clients improve the benefits they reap from working with Livongo products and platforms. Manage a strategic portfolio of Livongo’s largest enterprise clients, ensuring they are continually driving value for their business and members leading to strong client health, renewals and expansions
- Manages a strategic portfolio of Livongo’s largest enterprise clients, ensuring they are continually driving value for their business and members leading to strong client health, renewals and expansions
- Identify client challenges and areas of risk, develop get well plans, and work to execute proactively to avoid churn
- Works closely with sales team to manage and grow business with client portfolio
- Builds and executes individual client success plans and develops metrics for success based on each client's goals
- Guide, coach and develop CSAs and CSMs to be successful
- Collaborate with Directors to improve processes and efficiency of Client Success team, from onboarding new clients, systems management, client health management, renewal management, new CSM onboarding, and ongoing team development opportunities
- Leads presentations with internal and external stakeholders and is recognized as internal expert on specific topics
- Identifies product issues/opportunities required to make our clients and members more successful, and drives improvements in collaboration with our product team
- Work with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for clients
- Works with Data Science team to continue to evolve and enhance business reviews
- Works with enrollment teams to drive best enrollment results and Data Ops teams to continually enhance internal processes resulting in improved client health
- Works with marketing teams to improve marketing programs for all clients, including largest enterprise clients
- Works with HSS and Partner teams as needed on complex contracting and client management requirement
- May have supervisory responsibility and manage CSAs or CSMs
- Has 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- Requires a university degree
- Post-graduate degree preferred
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.