It’s important to be first, and even more important to be best. At Livongo we’re both. Our success is due in large part to our box-busting product design.
As the Senior Product Designer, your leadership, user empathy and UI skills will drive real social impact. You’ll enjoy creative breadth and variety, working across mobile, web, and device user interfaces.
Ideally, you’re a strategic systems thinker with experience building and maintaining design systems that drive quality and efficiency. Your core competencies include collaboration skills, the ability to influence and persuade others, and a strong drive to achieve results.
Ideally this position would be located in Mountain View, but we will consider full-time remote.
- Collaborating with Design, Research, Product, Engineering, and Marketing to guide the holistic product experience
- Contributing to the development and evolution of our design system as we expand our offerings
- Driving accessibility standards across design
- Solving complex design problems through authoring and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Providing mentorship to other team members
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in product design and design systems
- Exceptional visual and UI design skills with an insistence on quality and design-for-impact
- Experience with complex design systems for growing organizations
- Specific experience with mobile, web, and consumer devices, preferably within the medical field
- A strong understanding and commitment to accessibility
- Experience partnering with Product Management, Engineering, and Brand
- Mastery of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Figma and Zeplin
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.