Accelerate your career with an industry leader experiencing astronomical growth and innovation in the field of high-tech healthcare solutions. As our new Software QA Automation Engineer, you’ll support Livongo/myStrength product design, release and distribution by developing multi-platform test strategies and test case suites that ensure supreme product quality and functionality.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented QA Automation Engineer, to be based in our office in lower downtown Denver, within walking distance to Coors Field, Union Station, and the 16th Street Mall. Here you’ll get the satisfaction of watching your UI automation execute on multiple devices, and the chance to revel in finding that UI rendering issue that saves the day. We want someone whose day won’t feel complete until they’ve found that one, tiny, obscure edge case bug.
In addition to QA and testing experience, core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include strong teamwork, communication and collaborative skills, drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies, and the ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles.
Come join a company that’s changing the healthcare industry and making a measurable improvement in people’s lives. We’re on the hunt for someone who lives and breathes software testing and quality. If that’s you, let’s talk today!
- Develop the test case suite for new product features
- Create a multi-platform test strategy for both mobile and web
- Build complex test data sets
- Provide mobile automation suites to augment our users’ health management abilities
- Perform plain-ole manual test case execution
- Perform exploratory testing on application features, using multiple devices
- Participate in sprint planning and design meetings to help deliver quality at the earliest stages
- Candidate Profile
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience and/or trade school is acceptable
- 3-5 years’ experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience building BDD test cases
- A passion for quality assurance
- A passion for helping people with behavioral health challenges
- Experience testing responsive web applications and automating them with tools such as Cypress.io
- Experience automating API tests using java, C#, python or a similar language
- Experience automating tasks with shell scripting languages such as Bash
- Drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies
- Solid knowledge of SQL and RESTful API consumption
- A knack for shaping product ideas and features
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
- A passion for giving and receiving feedback in an team environment
- Superb attention to the details that delight users
- Written and verbal communication skills
Impress us even more:
- Experience completing a release cycle for a consumer facing product/company
- Experience testing native mobile applications across devices and iOS / Android platforms
- Experience automating with Appium, Xamarin UITest or another native mobile automation FX
- Experience with consumer medical devices and apps
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.