This is a milestone period for Livongo’s Finance team and the perfect time to make your mark in the red-hot field of digital healthcare. The role of Financial Analyst presents an excellent leadership opportunity for a financial planning guru. In this role you’ll function at the heart of our Finance department, collaborating with other members of the.
If you’re our star FP&A planner, you’re a highly motivated Finance professional with a proven capability to develop strong, cross-functional working relationships within various levels of management throughout the company. Your critical core competencies include time management, accountability, teamwork, communication, and multi-tasking.
This role offers the opportunity for you to enrich your Finance pedigree. As the department grows, you’ll be building your skill set. We’re looking for an energized and passionate analyst who’s ready to take their career and this company to the next level.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly budget and forecasting process
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial plan
- Analyze actual financial results versus budget and prepare flux analysis to business leaders and senior management monthly
- Work collaboratively with accounting during monthly/quarterly close cycles to ensure all accruals are accurate and up-to-date
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Business Partnering: you'll work hand-in-hand to build scalable solutions to complex problems, rooted in data and analytics
- Analyze operating and financial trends and identify opportunities and develop alternatives to improve performance
- Develop, own and manage financial models to support key initiatives and business decisions
- Partner deeply with teams across the organization
- Provide input and analysis on key expense trends and metrics
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts
- May focus on an area of specialization
- Integrate financial processes and operations of the business
- 3+ years experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis
- Experience supporting Sales and Marketing organizations
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- A highly analytical and inquisitive work style with a keen attention to detail – but also ability to see the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A strong passion for Livongo’s mission
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Workin healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.