Come thrive in a dynamic, creative, collaborative environment at an industry leader that is rapidly transforming healthcare. This is an opportunity to be at the center of massive growth in Behavioral Health at Livongo, and in the larger market. You will experience the personal meaning impacting the lives of people living with Behavioral Health conditions, a deeply underserved area in healthcare.
In this role you will own both a proven product line in the market, and a major opportunity area in new product development. You will work with an agile product delivery team that deeply understands Behavioral Health, and can’t for you to arrive! This role can be in Mountain View, CA or Denver, CO.
- Drive a multi-year product strategy and roadmap for all Livongo Behavioral Health Products that puts our members first and leads the market
- Serve as an internal and external expert on the full picture for Behavioral Health Products, including performance, competitive analysis, market positioning, member needs, and features.
- Set and be accountable for our product teams hitting Behavioral Health KPIs
- Be the Product Lead for a dedicated agile team of engineers, designers, and data scientists delivering our standalone Behavioral Health product
- Coordinate prioritization and delivery of additional Behavioral Health features across the entire Livongo chronic condition platform
- Quickly develop strong and effective relationships with colleagues, especially in Product Marketing, Clinical, Commercial, and Product Delivery
- Travel up to 10% of each month
- 5+ years of Product Management responsibilities showing progression from feature delivery to strategic ownership of a product and/or problem space. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Passion for helping people with Behavioral Health conditions and other chronic conditions live better
- Commitment to deeply understanding the complex market that is the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills in diverse settings and projects – whether leading a multifaceted team in high quality product delivery, or getting executive buy-in for your product vision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences
- A Bachelors degree in a related field
Nice to have:
- Both DTC and B2B product experience
- Past experience in the Behavioral Health domain
- Past collaboration with or product development for clinicians
- General familiarity with digital health and chronic conditions, especially diabetes, diabetes prevention and cardiovascular disease
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.