The Opportunity

This newly-created role is a highly visible and strategic position in which you’ll champion diversity, inclusion and culture within the Livongo workplace. Using a blend of insight, creativity, data analysis and strategic planning, you’ll enhance the talent, culture, and community that has made Livongo one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare. 

As our new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Senior Manager, you’ll create, promote and lead inclusion practices, enabling every Livongan to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.

In this position you’ll have the opportunity to innovate and bring fresh ideas to this key initiative throughout the company. For success in this role you should be a strategic, execution-oriented, and adaptive change leader. We’re looking for someone to act as a role model in collaboration, demonstrably fostering teamwork and a high-performance culture. Given the cross-functional, visible and strategic nature of the work, this role represents an excellent opportunity for career growth, as well as personal gratification and plain old fun. 

Sound like your dream job? We’re eager to meet you!

Responsibilities:

• Design, develop, and implement Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) cultural programs that create positive change and maximize the performance and engagement of our people
  • Own and manage the D&I budget
  • Conduct employee research and workforce analysis to identify D&I gaps and build strategies, translating emerging themes into clear action plans and deliverables
  • Develop short and long-term D&I objectives and project plans
  • Partner with cross-functional leaders, remotely as well in all of Livongo’s offices, on department-specific and enterprise-wide D&I initiatives
  • Partner with the leadership team on employee diversity forums and other internal and external events
  • Lead and develop programs with external agencies and partners
  • Manage execution of D&I initiatives, ensuring project/program timeliness and success
  • Build executive relationships to increase support and adoption of D&I initiatives
  • Lead Livongo’s global vision for women's empowerment
  • Create and deliver D&I learning solutions that develop our employees, increase performance, and boost our culture
  • Create and present D&I related materials, collateral and messaging
  • Create D&I-related social media content
  • Support corporate social responsibility/D&I events
  • Ensure D&I strategies are embedded in all people-related processes
  • Develop external relationships with organizations focused on workplace diversity, in order to promote Livongo’s mission and culture, and help execute on our D&I goals
  • Determine, track and report on metrics measuring the effectiveness of D&I initiatives, to ensure meaningful and actionable progress
  • Manage risk in all D&I activities
  • Communicate D&I milestones to the company

Candidate Profile

For success in this role you’ll bring:

• 8+ years’ experience in a corporate HR, L&D or employee culture-related position
  • Experience crafting and leading D&I programs, with demonstrated success driving positive change and adoption
  • Sincere passion for diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of life
  • Demonstrated experience articulating a vision and translating it into executable strategy
  • Experience driving cross-functional teams to deliver against a strategic plan
  • Demonstrated success managing complex projects
  • Strong leadership, collaboration and relationship-building skills
  • Excellent communications skills, with the ability to educate, engage and persuade, influencing others to gain buy-in and build knowledge and accountability
  • Experience and skill creating and presenting materials and training
  • Knowledge of emerging D&I best practices
  • The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
  • Keen business acumen and knowledge of business strategy
  • The ability to think critically, intuitively and creatively
  • Demonstrated success leveraging metrics to drive action planning
  • A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, or a related field
  • Willingness and ability to travel occasionally for business

Why Join Livongo?

The Transformative Name in Healthcare:  The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.

Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.

Make an Impact:  Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.

The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.

Focus on PEOPLE:  Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.

Diversity and Inclusion:  At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.

Growth and Innovation:  We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.

See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.

#LivongoIPO                                                                                        #appliedhealthsignals

As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.

Apply for this Job

* Required