This could be your entry into the red-hot field of healthcare technology. We’re seeking an IT Support Engineer to join our creative, passionate and extremely rapidly-growing team, located in Silicon Valley, Chicago, Denver, and home offices all around the country. This is a rewarding role with amazing growth opportunity, in an inspiring, lively and out-going work environment.
In this role as IT Support Engineer you’ll work from our Mountain View office to support Livongo hardware (printers, mobile devices, laptops, and VOIP system) and software (operating systems and enterprise/non-enterprise applications), quickly fixing issues for remote and onsite employees. You’ll enjoy lots of direct people contact, working with users and explaining technical intricacies in a way that non-techies can easily understand.
For success in this role you’ll have experience supporting end users in a corporate environment as well as excellent communication, organizational and documentation skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, deliver results and exceed expectations. Your efforts will keep the Livongo machine humming smoothly as we strive to reach and help millions of people around the world with our innovative healthcare programs.
- Configure, install, and support laptops, displays, printers, and other peripherals
- Upgrade laptops and migrate user data
- Respond promptly to IT issues and requests, from onsite and remote employees
- Perform diagnostics, analysis, and repairs of IT systems as needed
- Assist with managing user accounts across multiple cloud applications
- Configure company devices for secure operation, including the installation of security software, software updates, and other configurations as required
- Diagnose hardware and software failures, communicates the remediation plans to users, document solution, and provide status updates
- Create end-user help desk documentation and instructions as needed
- Assist with audio/video conferencing for company-wide meetings
- Follow existing policies and procedures when assisting clients, to ensure proper handling of requests, making suggestions for improvement when appropriate
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
Our successful candidate will have experience or a desire to:
- Supporting end users
- Supporting Macintosh and Windows 10 operating systems, preferably Mac OS
- Setting up laptops
- Troubleshooting computer hardware
- Work with enterprise security products
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, deliver results and exceed expectations
- A professional, self-starter approach, as well as a passion for teamwork
- A love for people that equals your love for technology
Impress us even more:
- Certification and/or experience with any of the following
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- MCP for Windows 10
- CompTIA Security+ and/or Network+
- MDM solutions: JAMF and/or AirWatch
- Video conferencing: Zoom
- Familiarity with HIPAA and PHI compliance requirements and best practices
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.