Are you an early-career marketing or communications professional looking for a fun and challenging environment in which to learn and grow? This is your opportunity for great personal growth and career development. As part of our Channel Marketing team, you’ll provide meaningful contributions as you coordinate intriguing marketing projects. You’ll have the chance to exercise organization and creativity as well as present new ideas.
The Channel Marketing team at Livongo is tightly aligned with the Sales team, bringing tools and campaigns to help reach more people in need of our services, while exceeding sales goals. We are steeped in talent at every level. This is a high-visibility marketing role, in an innovative, diverse, collaborative, and lively environment. We’re looking for a people-person and a team player with the following core competencies:
- The ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Great project management and time management skills
- A hunger for learning and sharing knowledge
Come join Livongo at an exciting milestone time in our company history, as our growth rate soars. Here at Livongo your contributions actually make a difference in people’s lives.
- Assist the Channel Marketing team with campaigns, content, and events that aim to grow our existing and prospective client base
- Write content for digital and print campaigns, thought leadership articles, blogs, and other marketing copy as assigned
- Manage projects from concept to execution and manage relationships with internal partners and external vendors. Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise.
- Create, execute, and measure digital marketing campaigns, and support and manage aspects of our CRM and marketing automation systems
- Execute ad hoc Marketing/Sales requests focused on helping generate leads through our various sales distribution channels
- Analyze marketing, sales and program data to identify new and/or evolving program opportunities that can improve marketing ROI and sales effectiveness
Our successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing
- A strong background executing campaigns, initiatives and strategy in support of a sales organization
- Superior project management and excellent organizational skills; attention to detail is an absolute must
- A natural tendency to create order from chaos, multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A willingness to wear many hats and quickly pivot based on changing priorities
- A Builder approach to the work you do
- Personal initiative and a positive mental attitude; a “No job is too big or too small” mentality
- A knack for being a long-term thinker and a short-term doer
- Strong storytelling talent with ability and passion for communicating with text, illustration, and video
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to conduct business in ethical manner, present a credible image and accept and follow direction
- A deep respect for confidentiality
- An interest in continuous learning
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- An innate sense of humor
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s degree
Impress us even more:
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce) or Marketing Automation (Pardot) and ROI metrics
- Experience working with Smartsheet
- Healthcare industry and/or chronic condition (e.g. diabetes) experience
- Tech start-up experience
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.