This is your opportunity to join our award-winning corporate communications team and play a critical role in telling our story to a variety of audiences across channels. This year we have been nominated for a SABRE Award and you could be part of this major milestone.
In this high-visibility role, you will work closely with senior leadership to craft high-impactful press announcements and then execute strategies that most effectively disseminate the message. You will collaborate with local and trade media to describe the impact of the news, schedule interviews, and then brief our spokespeople. In addition, you will support our experienced senior leadership team with thought leadership and speaking events.
Day-to-day you will help manage our social media channels and use your exceptional writing skills to create content that drives external interest and engagement. You will regularly monitor our media targets to determine stories and trends and determine where we contribute our unique perspective and voice. You will collaborate with teams across the organization to ensure that all external messaging is on-brand and effectively drives business objectives.
The corporate communications team at Livongo is currently a team of two and you will be number three. This creates an incredible opportunity to launch your career, learn from experts and be hands on in developing messaging that expands our national brand recognition and thought leadership. Even better we are committed to this endeavor.
Come join an innovative, diverse, collaborative, and lively environment, with opportunity for great personal growth and career development. Wow us. Develop and shine, while you not only advance our strong brand, but also empower people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives.
- Identify key narratives and build communications plans that leverage important news to drive business outcomes.
- Create and manage compelling social media content.
- Build and manage a media database across local, trade, healthcare, financial, and national media outlets.
- Create, maintain, and conduct PR attribution and reporting.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure brand messaging compliance.
- Manage and execute speaking platforms for our spokespeople.
- Working in partnership with the digital and creative teams, develop creative briefs, and guide direction for external communications.
- Monitor media targets and determine key trends or stories where we want to offer our unique perspective.
- Supporting internal communications and informing our team of important news within the company.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Proven experience developing communications plans
- The ability to pitch media and manage the interview process
- Understanding of various social media platforms and their impact.
- Strong storytelling talent with skill and passion for communicating with text, illustration, and video
- The ability to support internal spokespeople
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Comfort with both day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategy
- Understanding of the media landscape
- Innovative PR attribution and reporting approach
- Experience leveraging social media to drive business objectives
- A hunger for learning and sharing knowledge
- The ability to thrive and produce under tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
- The ability to conduct occasional domestic travel
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.