This is an excellent growth and learning opportunity for a talented administrator, managing the HR Shared Services function for Livongo Human Resources in Mumbai, India. In this role you’ll deliver quality and professional service to all internal customers and stakeholders, as you manage Livongo personnel transactions and data.
For success in this role you’ll be a service-oriented team player with strong communication skills and experience handling offshored HR/People Operations duties. You’ll bring hands-on familiarity with the MS Office suite, and preferably experience with HR software as well.
Launch your career with a transformative and rapidly-growing global company.
- Manage administrative responsibilities for HR Shared Services, within the agreed SLAs
- Maintain Livongo HR systems with accurate and updated information:
- New hire records
- Transfers and promotions
- Spot bonuses
- Terminations etc.
- Manage all processes and documentation related to employee lifecycle data
- Collect data to prepare management reports, as needed
- Initiate background verification for new hires
- Prepare employment verification letters based on the nature of requests received
- Manage the new hire preboarding process
- Manage new hire onboarding with ADP
- Create JIRA tickets
- Work with outside vendors on all required forms, print work, graphics, etc.
- Liaise with headquarters and other internal stakeholders
- Deliver high-quality, professional service to all internal stakeholders
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide reference checks for ex-employees
- Assist with internal and external audits
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Administration, HR, or any other People Operations area
- Familiarity with HR processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on experience in MS Office
- An eye for process and detail
- A passion for prompt, friendly and effective customer service
- A college degree from a recognized university
Impress us even more:
- Experience working with HR systems, software, tools and apps
- Healthcare industry experience
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.