Take a leadership role in the new age of healthcare, personally guiding Livongo clients as they help their employees achieve a higher level of health and well-being. In your role as Product Manager - Client Configuration, you’ll own the delivery of enterprise tools that will ensure an exceptional experience for Livongo clients.
We’re looking for a product manager with a strong technical background and a desire (and proven ability) to rapidly deliver results at scale. Livongo fosters a high-energy, quick-moving, collaborative environment, where a team player with nimbleness and adaptability fits in beautifully.
- Lead the delivery of enterprise tools that allow the client management teams to seamlessly configure and manage new clients
- Work closely with IT, Ops and Engineering teams to understand technical implementation details to work toward automated and scalable client configuration solutions
- Use data to help drive decisions and measure performance; use and enhance existing analysis tools and run your own data queries to help inform strategies
- Partner with other product teams – including Member Experience, Devices, Clinical, and other – to define client configuration options that are reflected in other product areas
- Collaborate with product marketing to build documentation that can help clarify and streamline the client configuration process.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and SMEs to define and prioritize product requirements
- Use organization-wide and departmental KPIs to drive prioritization and decision-making
- Help identify new strategies to support a first class client experience
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Past experience working in a technical role (engineering or related field)
- Proficient with SQL and diving deep into data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- A metrics-driven approach, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail
- A 4-year college degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical work experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry or a similarly-regulated environment
- Experience working closely with sales and client teams
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience working on automation solutions
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.