This is your chance to work for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. If you’re a seasoned professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity. You are passionate about empowering all people with chronic conditions to live healthier and better lives.
- Provide quality expectations & requirements to Contract Manufacturers (CMs) and Suppliers
- Perform quality system and technical assessments of CMs and Suppliers and drive improvements.
- Evaluate new suppliers to determine their capabilities.
- Mitigates risk by working with the Suppliers to document Process Flow Charts, PFMEAs, and Process Control Plans
- Identify supplier related problems and opportunities through routine process audits.
- Review supplier’s process validation plan (VMP/IQ/OQ/PQ) protocols, and reports for completeness and compliance to Livongo’s quality requirements and ISO and FDA regulations.
- Coordinate with 3rd party inspection vendor to perform out-of-box (OBA) pre-shipment inspection
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI) activities by driving production line readiness
- Drive supplier corrective action (SCAR) and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Participate in CM's supplier quality management process with critical suppliers
- Monitor supplier’s manufacturing yield trending and drive process improvement
- Provide technical leadership, support and guidance to suppliers
- Report into Livongo Supply Chain Operation organization
- Travel 10-25% on average in support of business needs to different geographical locations, occasionally on short notice
- BS degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years working with contract manufacturers and 3+ years of Medical Device Manufacturing experience or other highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of FDA, GMP, ISO 13485
- Experience working with mechanical, electrical, and electro-mechanical suppliers.
- Engineering experience and demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies
- Knowledge in product reliability testing preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of statistics and application of statistical methods
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Process-minded, excellent problem-solving, analytical, coordination and project management skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
- Ability to develop training materials and deliver training to supply base
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.