Take a leadership role in the new age of healthcare, personally guiding Livongo clients as they help their employees achieve a higher level of health and well-being. In your role as Senior Product Manager, you’ll manage products for Livongo’s remote-monitoring hardware, owning both the overarching product strategy and the tactical details of new product initiatives. Your specific focus will be working with Livongo’s internal engineering and external partners in developing embedded software and continuing support for our over-the-air updates. Your products will ensure an exceptional experience for Livongo members -- from initial launch through ongoing product delivery.
We’re looking for a Product leader with a keen member/patient focus, along with strong technical software understanding and a desire (and proven ability) to rapidly deliver results at scale. Livongo fosters a high-energy, quick-moving, collaborative environment, where a team player with nimbleness and adaptability fits in beautifully.
- Design and own both the product strategy and the tactical details of new product initiatives for Livongo’s new and existing hardware products with embedded software
- Partner with SMEs – including Member Experience, Product Marketing, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory, and Supply Chain – to define and deliver best-in-class experiences for every member/patient interaction
- Define strategy and product roadmaps that enable Livongo to leverage our hardware to increase member satisfaction and drive clinical outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and SMEs to define and prioritize product requirements
- Set and use project KPIs to drive evaluation and decision-making
- Set up a release/launch plan/schedule that uses resources effectively and continues to bring beneficial new features to members
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience in and passion for at least one of the following areas (bonus points for more than one): Consumer Hardware Development, Product Lifecycle, Medical Device Software Development, Hardware order fulfillment strategy
- Proven success developing and implementing product strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail
- A metrics-driven approach, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
- Experience working closely with a diverse set of cross-functional teams and SMEs
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- A desire to learn and share knowledge
- Comfort and productivity with business travel
- A 4-year college degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
Impress us even more:
- Experience in the healthcare industry or a similarly-regulated environment
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.