Bring your Salesforce.com and software expertise to the fascinating and rewarding field of digital healthcare solutions! This is your opportunity to support a unique sales model that’s facilitating a paradigm change in the healthcare industry.
In your role as our Silicon Valley office Salesforce Developer, you’ll contribute your talents and vision to the design and functionality of world-class applications. Through your efforts we will meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment.
At Livongo you’ll be part of a supportive and fast-paced team, with plentiful opportunity to enhance your professional knowledge. If you’re always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability, we want to meet you! Bring your passion for elegant coding and customized design and enjoy an inspirational work environment with excellent advancement opportunities.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions
- Help shape Salesforce to meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies
- Analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Support customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce functionality
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing requirements and objectives
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including Marketing, Product Development and Operations, to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal functionality and performance requirements
- Find innovate ways to meet mission goals
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience and/or trade school is acceptable
- 4+ years’ experience in Salesforce application development
- Proficiency with Lightning Component development (LWC is highly preferred)
- Experience in Salesforce Integration (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in doing data migration with proficiency using data loading tools
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A self-starter approach, with excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- A reliable, responsive attitude toward delivering results and maintaining keen focus
- Energy and enthusiasm for excelling in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Huge Bonus Points
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
- Proficiency in Java with experience in developing Java Web Applications.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.