Seize this unique opportunity to lead the implementation of a new B2B Marketing Automation platform and help develop a revenue marketing program. As our Senior Manager of B2B Marketing Automation, you’ll work closely with Marketing, Sales, and executive leadership teams to make a significant impact on Livongo’s abilities and success with this new platform.
This is your chance to build a team and drive Marketing Automation strategies. You’ll manage lead nurturing and scoring, segmentation, personalization, etc., driving lead generation and conversion. You’ll serve as our “in-house expert” on B2B marketing automation, helping us scale our ability to acquire, engage and retain customers. In the process, you’ll be helping to reach and assist the people who are at-risk for or living with chronic health conditions.
For success in this role you’ll bring experience as an MA administrator, along with natural leadership ability. Other important attributes include agility, process-focus, attention to detail and team-building, communication, and collaboration skills.
Improve lives, while building a great career for yourself in healthcare!
- Create and drive Livongo’s marketing automation strategy, team, and process
- Act as a team leader and subject matter expert in Pardot and connecting systems
- Lead set-up and implementation of Pardot as well as the transition from our previous MA system
- Design, build, and manage the optimal lead lifecycle framework, from creation and scoring, to closed-loop revenue tracking
- Manage segmented email programs, including targeted blasts, ongoing promotions, and automated nurture paths
- Create campaign assets, including emails, forms, landing pages, templates, etc.
- Grow, clean, and segment databases to maximize campaign performance
- Manage target lists, data enrichment, and list sourcing
- Manage and drive enhancements to our marketing technology stack
- Explore new product enhancements, integrations, workflows, etc.
- Own the end-to-end analytics/reporting database, campaign effectiveness, email performance, landing page conversions, lead engagement, etc.
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 6+ years’ Marketing Automation experience
- 5+ years leadership and team-building experience
- Proficiency with Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua, Confluence and JIRA
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- 4-5 years’ experience with Salesforce CRM or similar platforms
- Previous experience designing and implementing lead management frameworks
- Experience and skill with data analysis and metrics
- A drive for excellence and results
- A proactive mindset, with the ability to work with minimal guidance, setting and adjusting priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, with the ability to oversee and manage many complex projects simultaneously
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly-changing environment, meeting aggressive schedules
- Experience with and passion for teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or an equivalent field
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.