If you’re a passionate and driven marketing automation leader, this is your opportunity to develop the team working on cutting-edge marketing automation journeys that are critical to Livongo’s growth. Your team will design and execute our enrollment journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), working cross-functionally with Growth Marketing, Data Science, Engineering, Product and Data Operations to build and optimize campaigns, refine process, and generate reports focused on increasing member enrollment in Livongo's products.
For success in this role you’ll have a strong blend of marketing automation experience, program management background, and technical expertise, as well as natural leadership abilities. Other critical core attributes include agility, process-focus, attention to detail, and strong team-building, communication, and collaboration skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic team focused on making an impact on people who are at risk for or are living with chronic health conditions. Improve lives, while building a great career for yourself in healthcare!
- Create and drive marketing automation strategy, system design, and process to increase and scale new member enrollment
- Manage and lead the team that builds journeys and automations using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Oversee the design, implementation, testing, launching and monitoring of marketing campaigns
- Own and streamline the Enrollment Marketing Automation process from campaign brief, asset development, QA, to execution and post launch tracking/analysis
- Build team capabilities by managing and mentoring direct reports to grow both technical and soft skills
- Partner with the Engineering and Data Ops teams to develop scalable integrations between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other systems
- Ensure data quality of the SFMC database, including managing data scrubbing and enrichment/augmentation programs
- Oversee creation and delivery of dashboards and reports that keep the team updated on campaign results and help us shape future activities
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing and Product teams on campaign objectives and strategy, with a focus on increasing new member enrollment
- Guide the continuous experimentation, iteration, and optimizing of campaigns to meet and exceed goals
- Deliver weekly project/request delivery and resource reports, as well as regular campaign and system reports
- 6+ years of Marketing Automation experience
- Strong Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) experience
- Previous experience leading and developing teams, with strong leadership and team-building skills
- Experience leading integrations of Marketing Automation platforms with upstream and downstream systems
- Strong experience and skill working with data analysis and metrics
- A drive for results, with a track record of process improvement
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to oversee and manage many complex projects simultaneously
- Proficient use of Confluence and JIRA
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive schedules
- Experience with and passion for teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- A Bachelor’s degree
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.