Livongo aggregates, interprets and applies millions of data points in the ground-breaking digital platforms that help Livongo members suffering from chronic medical conditions live happier, healthier lives. As our new Marketing Automation Associate, you can help us achieve greater member satisfaction, engagement and retention.
This is your chance to enter the fascinating world of digital healthcare at a pivotal and extremely exciting time in our company’s history. In this critical role you’ll help us drive member growth by designing, implementing, testing, launching and tracking marketing automation journeys and campaigns. Core attributes that will help ensure your success include adaptability, willingness to learn, and collaboration, analytical, communication, and project management skills.
This role gives you the opportunity to develop scalable journeys and infrastructure that are critical to the company’s growth, as part of a talented, spirited and diverse team. Improve lives, while building a great career for yourself in healthcare!
- Build marketing automation “journeys” using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Contribute to the design, implementation, testing, launch and tracking of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with other team members on campaign objectives and strategy, with a focus on member retention
- Communicate with the Engineering team on implementation plans, including defining and testing data flows to and from the marketing automation system
- Learn to construct dashboards and reports that keep the team updated on campaign results and input new data
- Leverage analytics to refine and improve effective member outreach
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 2-3 years of marketing automation experience, preferably working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Proficiency with SQL and database analysis
- The ability to implement and adjust HTML when executing campaigns
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to detail, time management, and prioritization
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to quickly learn new products and understand member needs
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Sound business judgment
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive schedules
- A heartfelt drive to meet the health needs of Livongo’s diverse members
- A Bachelor’s degree
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.