Come work for a data-driven innovator that’s transforming the healthcare industry. In your role as a Data Scientist for Business Analytics, you’ll work closely with teams such as operations, finance, and sales to create scalable analytics that focus on crucial cost and revenue factors that directly drive Livongo’s business forward.
This role will leverage your technical skills and business acumen as you deliver insights that inform Livongo’s most important business decisions. You’ll collaborate closely with leaders to support strategic cross-functional initiatives that help us keep costs in check, maximize revenue and impact a greater number of people living with chronic and behavioral conditions.
This high-profile, high-impact opportunity on the Data Science team has huge advancement potential, as well as the opportunity to leverage data in ways that truly make a difference in people’s lives.
- Support detailed analyses, modeling and forecasting for key operational areas ranging from operations to finance and impact Livongo’s rapidly growing business
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders, scope and solve problems they face, and help decision-makers on the team form educated, practical strategies and recommendations
- Proactively discover important trends in key metrics impacting our business, distill key insights, present to key executives, and drive meaningful actions
- Leverage a broad set of technical skills and strong business understanding to creatively solve complex problems with strategic impact
Our successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in Data Science, Business Analytics or a related field in SaaS or consumer companies
- Strong SQL skills, ability to code in and analyze data with Python (or R), practical experience with BI tools like Tableau
- Firm understanding of statistical and machine learning concepts with strong experience in applying these concepts to solve business problems
- Strong critical thinking and active listening skills to infer business needs, grasp underlying context, and translate loose direction on analytical projects
- Compelling storytelling through analytics and visualization, getting your point across and keeping your audience engaged
- A solid grasp of key SaaS business metrics and drivers
- The flexibility to respond to changing priorities and business environments
- A Master’s degree or higher in computer science, statistics, information systems, engineering or a related field
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.