Join the new age of healthcare innovation, as part of Livongo’s dynamic, fast-moving global supply chain. This is a critical role within our organization ensuring effective communication and alignment between Sales, Marketing, Finance, Client and Member Support for demand of Livongo products and services. Your efforts will help ensure Livongo is best able to serve our clients, and ultimately our members in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible.
As a member of the Supply Chain team, this role provides a great opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged. If you’re right for this role, you’ll love the challenge of internationalization, managing product lifecycles while working with new and evolving distribution channels and ever-changing technology.
Within this role you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact strategy and policy, while laying the groundwork for the future success and growth of the organization. You’ll also bring strong mathematical and statistical knowledge, an aptitude for process, consensus building, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple organizational interfaces and stakeholders in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
If you have a passion for the personal gratification that comes from a career with a high-growth, high-impact company, we want to talk to you.
- Drive and oversee the demand planning process from initiation through to a consensus demand plan
- Leverage a deep understanding of sales forecasts, historical data, seasonality, pipeline knowledge, market trends, and relevant data analysis for new and existing products, to create the consensus demand plan
- Responsibility for the demand plan includes:
- Identify and share key demand drivers and related assumptions
- Perform and monitor relevant analysis and KPI’s
- Analyze and report on the financial implications of demand plan changes, while defining change specifics
- Ensure that the plan cost-effectively meets customer demands
- Address demand related queries and issues in a timely manner
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with all customers, as required
- Identify areas of improvements and recommend action plans
- Identify opportunities to meet customer demands during periods of constrained supply:
- Communicate and manage product availability plans with Product, Marketing, Sales and Client teams
- Ensure and resolve and divergences from the overall business plan
- Collaborate with clients, Sales, Marketing and Product teams to drive higher levels of forecast accuracy by developing appropriate systems and processes
- Coordinate new or innovative customer initiatives with Supply Planning
- Drive and implement a demand planning tool that will incorporate multiple views of demand
- Establish / improve relevant quality standards, SOP’s and WI’s as needed
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Research and share industry category trends and best practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- Solid understanding of demand management practices and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of the effects and benefits of smart demand planning on an organization
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Demonstrated success initiating, leading and implementing new processes across an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success working across organizations at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work within a matrix organization and to manage multiple organizational interfaces and stakeholders
- A self-starter approach
- The ability to flourish and produce within a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Statistics or other relevant fields
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.