Livongo is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding virtual due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices, and then this position will be based on-site.
The Senior Financial Systems Manager will be an individual contributor building and maintaining Anaplan models, ETLs and processes around it. This position will report to the Senior Director, Corporate FP&A. This position requires a deep understanding of model building in Anaplan but also key principles of FP&A, particularly for a rapidly growing company. This role will help us build our Anaplan infrastructure from the ground up, as we are currently going through an implementation, but will also include system administration once the tool is up and running. This person will also need to drive Anaplan innovation and adoption, while also providing strong partnership across the organization.
- Support the FP&A team by building and maintaining Anaplan models to support new and existing finance processes
- Ensure the integrity of our models by maintaining Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, and all aspects of the model
- Be responsible for data integration between our internal systems and Anaplan. Monitor data flows to Anaplan to ensure data is timely and accurate
- Formalize best practices in model building and provide hands-on training to end users
- Implement high security standards by setting and monitoring administer user roles and permissions within Anaplan
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence and Data Engineering teams to build necessary data infrastructure and pipelines to support FP&A’s reporting, data, and analytics needs. Ensure the development of an automated reporting process that covers metrics as well as financial results, and connects the two in an appropriate and accurate manner
- Leverage business process knowledge and expertise in Anaplan area to drive business process improvements
- Standardize and automate existing FP&A reports, metrics, and dashboards in addition to designing new financial/business reporting packages for senior management
- Maintain and document current and new system process flows
- Support rest of the FP&A team with ad-hoc analysis as necessary
- 1 year of Anaplan Model Building experience
- 5+ years of experience, with some combination of FP&A, financial systems and financial modelling
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. High attention to detail
- Innovative mindset with the ability to challenge the status quo and offer new ways of thinking
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to changing business priorities and requirements
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize competing business needs while delivering consistently high quality and timely work
- A strong passion for Livongo’s mission
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.