The inherent wow-factor of working for Livongo makes our job openings very alluring, as we deliver healthcare breakthroughs that measurably impact people’s lives for the better.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will be an integral member of the R&D / Product team at Livongo. The person will have the responsibility of helping build an analytical finance powerhouse to accelerate the growth of our business. This person will help with (1) Strategic Decision Support (2) Forecasting (3) Financial Planning and Reporting. This position reports to the Director, FP&A and serve as a trusted finance adviser for designated business leaders. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-starter with integrity and the ability to work independently with agility to work on multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with accounting during monthly / quarterly close to review and ensure accuracy
- Analyze actual versus budget and prepare to present flux / trend analysis to business leaders
- Drive solid operating cadence and financial discipline across monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts and planning
- Build strong relationships and influence business decisions with leaders across R&D and Products organizations
- Define and report KPIs to assess investment level and ROI across the product portfolio
- Evaluate operating and financial trends to identify opportunities and offer recommendations to improve efficiency and performance
- Develop data-driven financial models with scenario analyses for short- and long-range planning with focus on resource allocation and long-term financial planning
- Partner with R&D and Product to perform cost analysis, margin analysis, and overall economics for new products, features or bundles
- Develop and maintain scalable, ad-hoc models and reports to solve complex business challenges
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 3-5 Years of progressively complex roles in a financial function with financial planning and analysis experience/understanding, particularly in a FP&A Business Partnership role for the R&D / Product organization
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- Experience supporting Research and Development / Product organizations
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work cross-functionally and in a fast paced, dynamic, matrix environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects while handling confidential work with discretion
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and inquisitive work style with a keen attention to detail – but also ability to see the big picture
- Demonstrated track-record of building highly accurate forecast models.
- Strong Excel-based modelling skills
- A strong passion for Livongo’s mission
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.