Numbers person? If you have an accounting education and are ready to launch your career with a dynamic, fast-growing company, this rewarding position in our Finance department offers an outstanding opportunity. In the role of Travel & Expense Analyst you will be part of the accounting team responsible for overseeing the compliance of the Company’s travel and expense policy and credit card program. You will work under minimal supervision and independently navigate the Expensify (similar to Concur) platform. You will also help us establish our presence in India, as we scale globally and across new offices. This is your chance to prove yourself in the Finance field, without micro-management.
- Became the subject matter expert on the Expensify (similar to Concur) travel and expense platform; functionality, customizations and reporting
- Support and maintain the Company’s global travel and expense (T&E) policy
- Assume responsibility for weekly audit process of expense reports and direct follow-up with employees regarding potential violations with the Company’s travel and expense policy
- Oversee Company credit card compliance:
- Assist with the reconciliation of credit card statement to submitted expense reports;
- Maintain schedule of unreconciled and/or unbillable expenses;
- Monitor timely report submissions
- Assist with month end close activities as it relates to expense management and credit cards, including the preparation and posting of monthly journal entries and other reconciliations, as required
- Provide superior customer service to users inquiring on T&E policies, procedures and practices
- Ability to use independent judgement to recognize and resolve problems when reviewing application of the time and expense policy
- Identify and implement business process improvements in the Expensify travel and expense platform
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education, including a minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other related business
- Two or more years of experience with Expensify or Concur travel and expense system preferred
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of advanced Excel functions
- Strong analytical and communication skills to convey information effectively
- Flexibility in responding to unanticipated situations
- Ability to distill large amounts of data and translate analysis into useful information
- Self-starter. Ability to work and prioritize with little direction
- High level of accuracy in all work
- Experience working with international subsidiaries, a plus
- Familiarity with Netsuite, a plus
- The person in this position must be able to offer solutions to many different issues and must possess excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.