Numbers person? If you have accounting education and are ready to launch your career with a dynamic, fast-growing company, this rewarding position in our Finance department offers an outstanding opportunity. In the role of Credit Analyst, help us establish our presence in India, as we scale globally and across new offices. Working independently, you’ll keep the money coming in as you perform collection activity and evaluate clients for appropriate credit limits. This is your chance to prove yourself in the Finance field, without micro-management.
For success in this role, you’ll bring familiarity with the credit and collections process, as well as a knack for organization and detail. Most importantly, you’ll have strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for Livongo’s mission, culture, and growth.
- Working independently, performing vigorous collection activity on past due accounts within generally defined credit policies and procedures through extensive telephone, email, fax, written, and personal face-to-face communication
- Evaluating credit worthiness of current and new customers and establishing credit limits based on analysis of trade reporting, internal data, and other data available within policies and authorization levels set by management
- Utilizing basic credit analysis skills to interpret all information prior to extending, increasing, or denying credit availability. Unusual situations are referred to a senior credit professional, credit risk analyst, or management team
- Partner with customers and internal clients to resolve delinquent and disputed accounts for assigned Accounts Receivable portfolios
- Championing, role modeling, and embedding Livongo’s cultural principles as we scale globally and across new offices
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor's degree level of education in such fields as Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Knowledge of credit and collection policies and principles
- Previous Business to Business Collections experience is highly preferred
- Salesforce, DNBi, and/or Netsuite experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and analytical skills
- Solid organizational and short-term planning skills
- Professional, positive, and tactful demeanor with clients and customers
- Accreditation through National Association of Credit Managers is highly preferred
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.