Come help us execute on complex, far-reaching projects that will secure Livongo’s position as the market leader in the red-hot digital healthcare field. In the role of Member Support Data Analyst you’ll be a key contributor as we establish new processes to enable efficiency and growth, facilitating our success in a rapidly-changing environment.
The projects you’ll work on are central to the operations of our business and will directly impact our ability to help people live happier, healthier lives. You’ll take a deep dive into all facets of our business, analyzing data, identifying trends and developing key insights that will enable our Member Support and Member Quality teams to exceed their performance goals, maximize resources, and optimize internal processes. Every day you’ll be learning from diverse teams across the company. At Livongo there is no limit to what you can learn and what you can achieve.
For success in this role you’ll bring technical knowledge and application experience, as well as core attributes such as analytical, communication, collaboration and relationship-building skills, a passion for brainstorming, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Take advantage of this opportunity for growth and social impact, at the company that recently completed the largest digital healthcare IPO in history.
- Analyze data, identify trends and develop key insights to enable Member Support and Member Quality teams to exceed performance goals, maximize resources, and optimize processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and define operational needs throughout the organization
- Capture, infer and anticipate business needs, prioritizing, scoping and advocating for data-related projects that will meet those needs
- Analyze data to develop alternative solutions to operational inefficiencies under the Member Support umbrella
- Present your findings in presentations and reports for leadership
- Identify and implement opportunities to optimize Livongo’s data quality and analytic rigor
- Help conflicting stakeholders weigh pros and cons and reach amicable agreements
- Work with management to organize and optimize the CRM
- Maintain and clean data in the CRM as needed, keeping it free of duplication
- Ensure consistency, efficiency, quality, and integrity in all Livongo projects and output
- Our successful candidate will have:
- 5 years of experience in a data analyst role
- Both the analytical and business sense that enable you to solve real-life business problems with data
- Superior analytical skills and experience analyzing data using SQL and statistical packages (R, SAS, StRe (redshift)
- Experience with Jira, Salesforce, Zendesk or any complaint management tool
- A strong understanding of the underlying logic of Service Level and phone system data, and the ability collect and analyze it
- Rock-solid Excel skills, including the use of Macros, VLOOKUP, Fuzzy Match, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and effectively extracting data from CRMs
- Experience leveraging data to gain a competitive advantage in product development, user experience, or team efficiencies
- Prior success analyzing large sets of data to identify trends
- Basic knowledge of servers, databases, and client-side technology
- Experience identifying opportunities and proposing new projects or processes
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to convey information, ideas, and action-items clearly and concisely
- Strong collaboration skills, with examples of experience working in a team to deliver results
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with rapidly-changing priorities and tight deadlines
- The desire to help others by making their work less time-consuming and more productive
- Inherent curiosity, with a passion for brainstorming, asking the right questions, figuring out solutions, and sharing your work to drive effective action
- The ability to transform complicated problems into simpler, tractable ones
- Enthusiasm for learning, growing, and improving
- A Bachelor’s degree
Impress us even more:
- Experience with the healthcare industry
- Experience working on digital products
- A Six Sigma Green Belt, or similar certification
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.