This position will enable you to articulate vision, lead growth, build relationships and implement solutions, all in support of an outstanding mission to transform healthcare. In your role as Finance and Business IT Applications Senior Manager, you’ll support Livongo’s financial and business infrastructure and applications. The role will challenge you to exercise technical know-how and analytical prowess, as well strategic planning and foresight. You’ll be a key part of a cohesive IT strategy to augment Livongo’s near-term growth, as we create new standards of excellence for the healthcare industry.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re a high-energy, hands-on visionary, passionate about implementing and supporting systems that make a difference internally, and for our customers. For success in this role, you’ll have experience with corporate IT operations, as well as a track record managing and successfully implementing system integration projects. Your core attributes include communications, conceptual, analytical and strategic skills. Along with excellent sequel coding and scripting ability, you have the proven ability to achieve business goals.
- Support all strategic, enterprise-wide financial and business applications, as well as required infrastructure
- Manage a roadmap for Livongo’s applications and information flow, supporting future growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to assess, develop and maintain Livongo’s business applications portfolio
- Streamline processes and enable achievement of goals, utilizing existing applications where practical
- Collaborate across the organization for enhancements and M&A / business integrations
- Manage on-going strategic relationships to support enterprise applications
- Report on the ongoing operating state of our accounting systems and serve as SME for finance management
- Support development of financial controls and procedures
- Oversee stewardship of the company’s financial master data structure, maintaining the design and integrity of the GL reporting structure, and application data models
- Develop and manage project plans and monitor progress against plan, including overseeing outside consultants as needed
- Manage internal procedures, tools, and documents to provide a high level of application integrity and availability
- Design, write, and maintain extensive system documentation, including requirements and design specifications, tests plans and scripts, requirement traceability matrixes, etc.
- Conduct vendor assessments and negotiations for all Finance and business application projects, defining clear SOWs
- Oversee timely and effective releases, patches, issue resolution, etc. for existing business systems
- Participate in any projects where accounting processes, master data and system functions are impacted
- Ensure services are delivered within security and compliance standards (SOX, PCI, GDPR)
- Act as the main support and SME for Finance on monthly close and reporting processes
Our successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience managing corporate IT operations, with a focus on developing, deploying and integrating financial and enterprise-wide applications
- Experience with end-to-end management and successful completion of implementation and integration projects, including the necessary technical skills
- Demonstrated experience assessing end-user issues and testing business processes
- Experience evaluating the organization-wide impact of application changes
- Thorough knowledge of finance application implementation methodologies
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices with respect to information flow and security
- Familiarity with the SOX ITGC environment
- Knowledge of financial and operational tracks, including Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Forecast to Delivery, Financial Plan to Report, and Plan to Inventory
- Demonstrated experience with NetSuite API, SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, workflows and customizations
- Experience on Integrations between cloud applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Coupa, Workday etc.
- Techno-functional knowledge in Finance/CRM applications
- Experience creating and maintaining detailed system documentation and test scripts
- The ability to present technical concepts in a clear and succinct manner, verbally and in writing
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills, with execution capabilities
- A bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline (MBA or Master's degree preferred)
- Experience in integration platforms like Boomi, MuleSoft, Talend etc. is also helpful, but not required
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.