This is your chance to work for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. If you’re an experienced accounting professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity – an exciting, gratifying position offering amazing growth and income potential.
Livongo is looking for a Senior Revenue Manager that can lead the review of customer contracts, ensuring appropriate accounting conclusion. This person will also have a heavy role in ensuring SOX compliance for the Company’s order to cash process. This role will collaborate with the sales, legal, and billing teams. Attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy are critical to being successful.
We are a rapidly growing company which means you must be comfortable working in fast paced atmosphere where juggling numerous priorities and deadlines is the norm. We are also a fully distributed team which means you must be self-driven and a highly effective communicator.
- Review customer contracts for revenue recognition considerations
- Ensure all information from contracts are appropriately captured in Company’s Salesforce system
- Work with billing team ensure timely, accurate invoicing of customers
- Review monthly partner commission calculations for accuracy prior to payments
- Execute consistently effective monthly and quarterly controls over the order to cash process to ensure the Company’s compliance with 404 requirements.
- Works with the management team to understand the billing function, collections function, the billing team, the billing culture, and the area of strengths/weaknesses, to develop short-term and long-term plans to support the company’s strategic goals.
- Assists revenue cycle staff with any day to day issues
- Assists in the monthly financial closing process
- Assist with the annual financial statement audit
- Create and distribute periodic billing metrics and reports; prepare special reports, as requested
- Provide sales and billing reports to upper management as needed
- Collaborate with team members to assist with ad-hoc projects and miscellaneous tasks
- 7+ Years of experience in technical or revenue accounting.
- Mix of public accounting and publicly traded company experience preferred
- Experience with SOX 404 requirements and developing/complying with an effective control environment
- Proven track record for improving processes and problem- solving
- Solid understanding of billing and financial concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. Able to work in stressful situations with firm deadlines
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.