The inherent wow-factor of working for Livongo makes our job openings very alluring, as we deliver healthcare breakthroughs that measurably impact people’s lives for the better.
The Financial Analyst will be an integral member of the FP&A team at Livongo. The person will have the responsibility of helping build an analytical finance powerhouse to accelerate the growth of our business. This person will help with (1) Strategic Decision Support (2) Forecasting (3) Financial Planning and Reporting. This position reports to the Director of FP&A and serve as a trusted finance adviser for designated business leaders. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-starter with integrity and the ability to work independently with agility to work on multiple priorities.
- Build, maintain, and update member enrollment forecast models that is a key driver to our revenue and company forecast model. Opportunity to own a revenue model for a line of business
- Prepare sales opportunity pricing profitability analysis to support deal-desk decisions
- Prepare ad-hoc special analyses for the senior management team including Board and capital raising presentations, scenario modeling, sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Prepare presentation materials for investors, board members, and executive teams
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience with financial modeling (e.g. investment banking, investing, finance at high-growth companies, consulting)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience architecting integrated models from scratch, in excel, or in other planning applications
- A highly analytical and inquisitive work style with a keen attention to detail – but also ability to see the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A strong passion for Livongo’s mission
- Proven track record of self-sufficient, full life-cycle recruiting, including expertise with screening, negotiations/closing and candidate relationship management
- Proactive approach to networking and building relationships
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to build credibility at all levels of an organization
- A strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment, using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- High level of respect for and adherence to confidentiality rules
- A passion for teamwork, with a burning desire to contribute
- 4-year college degree (BS/BA)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.