If you’re an operations or marketing professional looking to expand your career, this is your opportunity to gain amazing experience working on a wide variety of exciting projects, in a highly creative, diverse, collaborative, and lively environment.
Livongo is experiencing amazing growth, as we transform the healthcare industry through digital technology and personalized care. In order to specialize our dynamic enrollment team accordingly, we’re looking to hire a Client Enrollment Associate who can help us expand into our Health Services Segment. We’re looking for someone with previous experience in the health provider, health plan, or Medicare or Medicaid arena. Your specific project responsibilities in this role will depend on your own personal skills, experience and interests. Regardless of focus, you’ll be leading or collaborating on key projects designed to grow and support Livongo’s membership, enabling the company to meet our expansion objectives. This position will be full-time in the Chicago office.
For success in this role you’ll bring communication and project management skills, along with the desire to execute and produce results. This is your opportunity to let your skills, creativity and “can do” attitude shine in a position where your work has true impact, as we empower people with chronic conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Provide implementation support for Client Enrollment projects, such as:
- Interfacing with clients to effectively pitch enrollment benefits
- Coordinating enrollment-related campaigns, events, and collateral
- Managing multi-channel member acquisition email and direct-mail campaigns
- Conducting A/B testing and campaign execution, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar program, like Pardot
- Use internal systems to track and analyze campaign performance
- Update dashboards with campaign performance data
- Segment and identify audiences for optimized campaign targeting
- Provide management with recommendations on strategies, roadmaps, and operating plans for client and member-facing communications
- Build excitement over Livongo advancements, both internally and externally
- Cultivate new ideas that directly correlate to specific market/member needs
- Provide content input and implementation management for creation of enrollment campaign materials
- Gather input, create, format, and edit presentation slides
- Effectively communicate with internal teams on campaign execution
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years’ experience in an Operations, Marketing, or Project Management role
- Experience working within the Health Services Segment (providers, plans, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
- A track record of successfully managing and executing on a variety of projects, specifically hands-on experience executing email and direct mail marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and lead enrollment discussions with clients
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation
- A strong drive for flawless execution and delivery
- A natural tendency to create order from chaos
- Resourcefulness, creativity and drive
- The ability to thrive in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Impress us even more:
- Client-facing experience
- More than a year’s experience using a system like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, SilverPop, or Marketo
- HTML skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Healthcare and/or diabetes experience
- Experience working according to HIPAA guidelines in a regulated environment
- A Bachelor's degree
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. With our growing member base of over 200,000 people with chronic conditions, your work can truly improve lives on a national scale.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.