Medicine and healthcare have many exciting facets. If you’re a physician or healthcare specialist interested in the digital innovation that is currently transforming the healthcare industry, let’s talk.
Livongo is seeking a people- and technology-oriented trailblazer, with deep medical experience (especially in the areas of diabetes and hypertension) who will champion our clinical product sales efforts. In the role of Vice President, Clinical Product Specialization, you’ll apply your medical expertise to generate unwavering credibility for Livongo within clients and prospects, through personal interaction with corporate employers, health plan and healthcare providers. You’ll also enjoy opportunities to be the face of our organization for key industry events. Your contributions will play a direct and vital role in our success, at a time of explosive growth.
If you are our ideal candidate, you bring vision and technical savvy to healthcare innovation. Your interpersonal savoir-faire enables you to develop lasting relationships with clients at all levels of the organization. You generate the trust, confidence and excitement essential for a great customer experience, while providing crucial clinical subject matter expertise and credibility to our sales team. Your vision and motivation guides the team toward far-reaching objectives, managing the change that comes with phenomenal growth and opportunity. Serving as trusted partner and advisor to both the sales teams and senior leadership, you will help shape Livongo's product strategy, while contributing to the success of our product management and product marketing teams. You will thrive in an environment of innovation as we move the industry forward, toward a more all-encompassing, personal approach to supporting patients with chronic conditions.
This is your opportunity to make healthcare history, measurably impacting the lives of patients in new and positive ways.
- Endorse and represent Livongo’s clinical credibility, Championing our platform and results during client meetings and presentations
- Provide clinical expertise and guidance to our corporate employer and health provider clients
- Contribute to defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Support our sales team and all sales efforts with technical, medical and product expertise
- Present engaging and informative product demonstrations to Medical Directors, Chief Medical Officers, clinical staff and other existing and prospective client personnel
- Provide intelligence to management on competitive products and enhancements
- Create clinical buy-in for Livongo’s product vision by collaborating with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design teams
- Provide guidance, support, training and education to team members
- Maintain and expand clinical proficiency and market familiarity
- Travel frequently to meet with clients and team (up to 70%)
- As part of Livongo leadership, effectively guide and inspire the team toward excellence in product suite and performance results, thus contributing directly to the success and growth of our company
Our successful candidate will have:
- An advanced medical degree (residency training not required)
- Experience successfully working with and introducing new medical technology
- Significant experience providing hands-on leadership to sales teams and interacting with executives
- Superior skill creating and delivering effective, customized presentations in corporate sales environments
- A propensity for forward-thinking vision
- Excellent communication skills, geared toward professional medical and corporate environments
- Creativity, with outside-the-box thinking
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Superior ability to recognize and communicate strategic issues
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Insight into client priorities, pain-points and work flow
- Genuine enthusiasm for learning, teamwork and professional personal interaction
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- Willingness and ability to travel for business – up to 70%
- Additional degrees such as MBA, MPH, or MHS preferred
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.