In this role you’ll gain visibility into Livongo business operations as a whole, as your program management impacts cross-functional teams and Livongo’s path for the future. You’ll provide seamless processes that enable programs to run efficiently, and then earn the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work and its positive effects on the business and our Members.
For success in this role, project management, organizational and detail-wrangling skills are imperative. We’re also looking for a strong, teamwork-oriented communicator who earns respect through competence and dependability.
As Livongo’s first Operations Program Manager, your opportunities in this role are unlimited, as you build the business knowledge that will the open doors to growth and career path.
- Gain a complete understanding of Livongo operational programs, goals, objectives, stakeholders, and approach
- Lead and maintain existing and new programs from an operational perspective
- Manage a detailed implementation plan, including roles and responsibilities
- Own project oversight, in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Establish strong relationships and close communication with cross-functional teams to obtain input and execute on tasks
- Act as subject matter expert for Operations, understanding how programs and results impact each team
- Create program processes that will facilitate replicating results in the future
- Provide critical analysis and feedback on program growth areas
- Ensure continued excellence of program delivery and maintenance
- Develop short and long-term strategic plans for the Program Development function
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, including the finesse and skill to present effectively to leadership
- Initiative and outside-the-box thinking
- Superb organizations skills and the ability to execute in a timely manner, with keen attention to detail
- A collaborative spirit
- The ability to gain the respect of your peers
- A desire to learn new things and the flexibility to adapt to change
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the work done
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Six Sigma Lean is a plus
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.