In this executive-level role, your leadership will truly change lives for the better, in tangible ways. As our Senior Vice President of the Client Experience you’ll lead teams, programs, projects and activities that optimize client engagement and all client-Livongo touchpoints. You’ll own the client messaging platform as well as client launches, strategic relationship management, and client success.
In addition to deep customer relationship management and sales/marketing experience, we’re specifically looking for core competencies such as strategic vision, leadership, an executive presence, exceptional communication and presentation skills, problem-solving talent, and a bit of chutzpah.
If you’re a people-person with a passion for transforming healthcare, this role could be an extremely gratifying career experience for you. This is a transformational time in Livongo’s expansion and innovation. Join the healthcare pioneers that just completed the largest IPO in digital healthcare history.
- Develop, guide, and inspire a new operating model for client experience activities, including client launch, client success and strategic relationship ownership
- Build and lead teams capable of providing a best-in-class client experience
- Drive a shift from reactive client management to proactive client/partner relationship management
- Improve the process for successful client launches, optimizing allocation of resources and time
- Optimize the platform for promoting and enhancing client relationships throughout Livongo
- Serve as a liaison with the executive leadership team, anticipating and prioritizing projects to support high-level company objectives
- Optimize client renewal rates
- Drive enrollment and revenue growth within client accounts
- Develop creative new approaches to increase Livongo reach within the client base
- Develop metrics by which to evaluate client engagement, satisfaction and results
- Analyze and leverage Livongo data pertaining to the client experience
- Craft actionable responses to metrics/data analysis, creating projects that continually drive improvement and growth
- Create dashboards to reflect metrics
- Infuse our enhanced client relationships into meaningful endeavors in cross-functional areas of the company
- Drive high-impact program and process improvements
- Oversee the operating expense budget and budget-to-actual comparison and analysis
- Expert customer relationship management and marketing experience (15+ years)
- High-level leadership and team-building experience
- Stellar public speaking and presentation experience, including comfort and finesse collaborating with C-level executives
- A proactive leadership style, with strong listening skills
- Executive presence
- Willingness to take risks
- The ability to create and execute intricate, data-driven project plans, while meeting deadlines
- A creative approach to problem-solving, and the ability to problem-solve in real-time
- Proven success with strategic and visionary thinking
- Knowledge of both the health-tech industry and chronic health conditions
- A passion for Livongo’s mission and culture
- A portfolio illustrating effective communications and engagement campaigns
- A Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.