Come open the door to opportunity – for you, the team you build and lead, and for the candidates you recruit. The inherent wow-factor of working for Livongo will make this job very exciting – as we continue to lead transformative healthcare innovations that technical and clinical experts want be part of.
In your role as Senior Manager of our Engineering and Technical Recruiting team, you’ll leverage your leadership, technical expertise and recruiting channels to bring stellar engineering and healthcare tech professionals into the Livongo fold. You’ll build, inspire and manage a team of sourcers and recruiters who can help Livongo maintain our leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly-evolving technical environment.
For success in this role you’ll have an excellent track record of technical recruiting success, and experience building and leading a team. You’ll have outstanding interpersonal skills as well as project and time management expertise. In addition, you’ll bring a knack for flourishing in fast-moving, ambiguous environments, with shifting priorities.
This role offers excellent career growth, while keeping you actively engaged at the very heart of technical innovation in Silicon Valley.
- Lead the team of senior engineering recruiters responsible for identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates from the high-tech and healthcare fields
- Optimize your team’s capabilities, focusing on efficient and successful approaches to achieving challenging goals
- Provide operational enhancements for the team, especially in the areas of tracking, reporting and communications
- Create, track and report on team forecasts, budgets and metrics for success
- Develop and encourage innovative sourcing approaches for tough recruiting challenges
- Provide motivating encouragement and technical support
- Oversee the technical candidate pipeline and open reqs
- Collaborate with teammates and hiring managers to fully understand job requirements and priorities, ensuring successful hires and reduced recruiting resources
- Present Livongo opportunities to candidates in a compelling, irresistible way
- Personally manage, interview and close on candidates
- Maintain and grow a far-reaching network of technical contacts, developing strong relationships
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Livongo’s solutions and benefits, from a technical point of view
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Livongo’s staffing needs and the technical expertise required to succeed in various technical positions
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Expand and enhance the Livongo employer brand, as well as the visibility/reach of Livongo job posts
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates and reports
- Help negotiate compensation packages
- Maintain a deep understanding of the recruiting market and the recruiting life cycles, to serve as a source of information to other internal staff
- Ensure an efficient and enjoyable experience for every candidate
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years’ engineering recruiting experience, with a track record of success
- Proven success hiring, developing, inspiring and managing a team
- Innovative approaches for finding and attracting top talent
- Expertise with screening, negotiations/closing and candidate relationship management
- A deep technical understanding of job requirements and skill sets in software development, engineering, medical product design and other highly-technical positions
- Industry knowledge, including familiarity with the complex terminology associated with developers, programmers and engineers
- Strong understanding of pipelining candidates, using a variety of tools and methods
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- The ability to build credibility and influence at all levels of an organization
- A strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- The ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment, using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- High level of respect for and adherence to confidentiality rules
- 4-year college degree (BS/BA)
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.