This is your chance to take the lead, bringing innovation and vision to new strategic partnerships in the next-generation digital healthcare arena. This is life in the fast lane – and it will be both challenging and inspiring. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines with our biggest, most strategic clients, helping us and them to take leaps forward in the treatment of chronic health conditions.
Every Livongo partner is different, with new and diverse needs, as they serve their own broad customer base. There are no cookie-cutter answers. As Senior Strategic Program Manager, you’ll leverage your insight to recognize and optimize opportunity, maximizing the potential within strategic partnerships by designing, customizing and implementing successful new initiatives and solutions.
This is a high-impact, high-profile role, in which you’ll apply both creativity and keen business acumen to standardize processes and share expertise, for the benefit of the entire Client Implementation team. You’ll function as a trusted advisor as you implement launches and drive onboarding. Your contributions will directly impact our company’s ability to meet its high-growth objectives and extend its reach – thus improving more lives.
Are you in? If you’re an experienced professional who understands the health care eco-system and has proven ability to lead a project, a meeting, and a presentation and, we’d love to hear from you.
- Partner with strategic clients and partners to launch Livongo programs across their own customer base
- Design and own both the overarching strategy and the tactical details of our most complex client initiatives
- Gain insight into each partner’s culture, priorities, goals and diverse client base, in order to design and implement customized solutions
- Effectively convey diverse client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful implementations
- Work collaboratively and creatively with channel partners to expand their understanding of Livongo programs, shape their expectations, and drive mutually-beneficial results
- Co-develop client-facing materials to incorporate both companies’ programs and culture
- Respond to questions, provide requested documentation, and orchestrate internal process changes, commensurate with partner needs
- Serve as internal team SME/point person to ensure efficiency and consistency throughout our client implementations
- Guide CIM team with marketing, data ops, incentives, reporting and product expertise
- Manage and oversee multiple implementations simultaneously, assisting team to deliver launches on time
- Collaboratively drive enrollment revenue within the client population (employees, plan members, etc.) with support from our Enrollment Marketing and Health Services teams
- Mentor and coach new or less-experienced team members to facilitate successful achievement of team goals
- Travel occasionally for business
- 8+ years’ professional experience, including direct experience in a senior role
- 5+ years’ client-facing experience
- Experience with health benefits, health and wellness, health plans or systems
- Demonstrated success leading client implementations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated finesse communicating with both upper management and less-experienced team members
- Experience leading meetings and presentations
- An inventive, think-on-your-feet approach, with masterful problem-solving skills, in order to understand and respond to new and diverse partner needs
- The background, empathy and business skills necessary to grasp clients’ priorities, pain points and goals
- A results-oriented approach, with a track record of revenue-driving success
- Strong project leadership skills, with proven ability to multi-task effectively, including assisting with projects belonging to other team members
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated product expertise and the ability to learn new products
- The ability to accommodate up to 30% business travel
- A Bachelor’s degree
Impress us even more
- Knowledge of chronic health conditions especially helpful
- A Master’s degree
- Certified Project Manager
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.